January 18, 200917 yr Why aren't they going for 'Crawl'? :( It's the obvious choice surely... Well 'Crawl' was given away as a free download a few months before 'Sex on Fire' came out, so perhaps they thought it wouldn't do so well.
January 18, 200917 yr Congratulations to Girls Aloud! :D The song deserves top-10, but higher position, something about #5.
January 18, 200917 yr Surely they'll do a third single though, keeping the album selling? That won't manage top 10... Wish not for 3rd single, go with next album already... Edited January 18, 200917 yr by funmaker11
January 18, 200917 yr Yes I did make it and thank you! Well, when I say 'made', all I did was add the text and the blue line! I was thinking the exact same thing about Cassie, she was great in the first two series. Hopefully there will be some characters just as good in this series. Kanye will probably be next, but it would be great if he gets top 10! Hopefully if not this week, he will next week. :wub: That curly haired guy is gonna be the weird one with one of the twins i would think and maybe Pandorra i think her name is (the blond one) Well done GA That's back up to 4 points for me.
January 18, 200917 yr I think part of the problem with TLK is timing. I just don't think it's release has been timed well at all. I'm sure the next single will do better.
January 18, 200917 yr Congrats to the Girls, so deserved, The Loving Kind is one of their best singles! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
January 18, 200917 yr Great jump for Sats in the album chart! Hope they make top 10 eventually. :) Love your sig btw!
January 18, 200917 yr Even if they go with a third single, they have their 20 in a row now, that's the achievement moreso than 19 or 21 would have been!
January 18, 200917 yr there probably will be a third single I think The Loving Kind will climb next week to be honest, its gaining momentum in iTunes
January 18, 200917 yr Surely they'll do a third single though, keeping the album selling? That won't manage top 10... It will, because they'll be on tour at the time :lol:
January 18, 200917 yr Love your sig btw! Thank you! Was a bit bored and she inspired me to make a new one. :lol:
January 18, 200917 yr 11 (14) Kanye West – Heartless (D)^ 12 (07) Beyoncé – If I Were A Boy 13 (11) The Killers – Human 14 (12) Kings Of Leon – Sex On Fire 15 (09) Katy Perry – Hot N Cold 16 (15) Akon – Right Now (Na Na Na) 17 (24) Britney Spears – Circus (D) 18 (18) Guru Josh Project – Infinity 2008 19 (22) Ne’Yo – Mad (D) 20 (13) T.I. feat. Rihanna – Live Your Life 21 (16) MGMT – Kids 22 (17) Britney Spears – Womanizer 23 (39) Alesha Dixon – Breathe Slow (D) 24 (23) The Script – Breakeven 25 (20) Alesha Dixon – The Boy Does Nothing 26 (37) Pink – Sober (D) 27 (19) Take That – Greatest Day 28 (34) Jason Mraz – I’m Yours 29 (27) 50 Cent – Get Up (D) 30 (**) Lady GaGa – Poker Face (D) 31 (21) Pussycat Dolls – I Hate This Part 32 (28) Rihanna feat. Justin Timberlake – Rehab (D)^ 33 (32) The Saturdays - Up 34 (30) Kanye West – Love Lockdown 35 (**) White Lies – To Lose My Life 36 (26) Pink – So What 37 (25) Girls Aloud – The Promise 38 (56) Jordin Sparks – One Step At A Time (D) 39 (70) Tinchy Stryder feat. Taio Cruz – Take Me Back (D) 40 (33) Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah (D)
January 18, 200917 yr Author 10 (from 29) Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1794885.JPG Chart Run: 38-46-39-29-10 [5 wks] Release date: 12-1-2009 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 1794885 Label: POLYDOR The winners of the 2002 reality TV show POP STARS: THE RIVALS--the show adopted a new twist on the Popstars theme, picking opposing boy and girl bands to battle it out in the U.K. charts--Girls Aloud triumphed when the single "Sound Of The Underground" b/w "Stay Another Day" topped the charts. Their cover version of the Pretenders' "I'll Stand By You', commissioned by the Children In Need charity, also topped the U.K. charts in December 2004. - HMV Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 2002 01 Sound Of The Underground 2003 02 No Good Advice 2003 03 Life Got Cold 2003 02 Jump 2004 02 The Show 2004 02 Love Machine 2004 01 I'll Stand By You 2005 04 Wake Me Up 2005 07 Long Hot Summer 2005 04 Biology 2005 09 See The Day 2006 06 Whole Lotta History 2006 03 Something Kinda Ooooh 2006 04 I Think We're Alone Now 2007 01 Walk This Way (Sugababes vs Girls Aloud) 2007 05 Sexy! No No No... 2007 03 Call The Shots 2008 51 Theme To St Trinians 2008 09 Can't Speak French 2008 01 The Promise 2008 10 The Loving Kind
January 18, 200917 yr Surely they'll do a third single though, keeping the album selling? That won't manage top 10... Yeah, there's no way anything else will make the top 10 if 'The Loving Kind' can only just scrape it. It shouldn't matter too much though, they have their nice round 20 consecutive top 10s now.
January 18, 200917 yr Thank you! Was a bit bored and she inspired me to make a new one. :lol: Wish I could do stuff as good as that. :P
Create an account or sign in to comment