Jump to content

Featured Replies

I mentioned in the JRK-Off thing in the Green Room topic yesterday before the semis opened but no one noticed apparently. :lol:

 

It's a bit of a bummer really but I found my way to an mp3 of it somehow.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned in the JRK-Off thing in the Green Room topic yesterday before the semis opened but no one noticed apparently. :lol:

 

It's a bit of a bummer really but I found my way to an mp3 of it somehow.

 

what!?! have any people voted in semi-2 yet? if they have then they won't have heard this song yet, surely

Lucky for JRK tombliboo has a copy of the video all ready to be uploaded to the Dailymotion :)
  • Author
Lucky for JRK tombliboo has a copy of the video all ready to be uploaded to the Dailymotion :)

 

Good good :)

 

Votes in semi 2 are suspended until it's uploaded.

what!?! have any people voted in semi-2 yet? if they have then they won't have heard this song yet, surely

According to the second post, yes. They either voted just on the recap or they're fans of Nat Bass. :heehee:

*currently encoding - will be available soon *

 

Edited by tombliboo

According to the second post, yes. They either voted just on the recap or they're fans of Nat Bass. :heehee:

 

the recap hasn't been uploaded yet for semi 2 has it!?!

 

and great stuff Tom, I thought I might have to download the album just to hear the track :P

and great stuff Tom, I thought I might have to download the album just to hear the track :P

 

Oh what hell that would be! :lol:

 

:mellow: - Joke, I'm sure the album is FABulous ^_^

the recap hasn't been uploaded yet for semi 2 has it!?!

 

and great stuff Tom, I thought I might have to download the album just to hear the track :P

Oh yeah...interesting. Naughty voters.

  • Author
Whatever they voted based on, I'll be sending a PM around the few who have voted giving them an opportunity to review their votes.
Maybe they voted on the 30 second clip on Youtube:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hacLkEtBHpk

 

it sounded very good from the clip, but how can you base the full song on that? unless of course they already listened to the full track before it was deleted

It's a great song though. So I hope people have actually heard it :o

I have reviewed all the songs now (SF2 twice) & listened to SF1 once. I will vote probably Friday evening.

 

There are a lot of very very good songs in the contest IMHO.

*currently encoding - will be available soon *

 

 

merci Tom :D have listened and given it a score, and can now think about ranking the songs and sending my votes!

wowser! Semi-2 is very high quality, I've decided to do my usual, give each song a score out of 10 and the cheap ones will instantly fall to the bottom of that rating group giving a tiny advantage to the unknown songs and new discoveries...of course it will have little or no effect on any songs that are 10/10's, no matter how cheap they are!

 

loads of 8's and 9's in this semi, but I can't quite decide how to order them yet, I'll need to give them all another listen I think...

I'm going to start the epic mission of voting soon :P

 

'epic' is certainly true of some of the SF2 songs :o

I've cut my potential votes down from 22 to 16 songs! now to chop out 6 more...although none of those 6 songs were bad as such either...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.