Jump to content

Featured Replies

OMG I must be pregnant... I just eat and eat and eat... :blink:
  • Replies 818
  • Views 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we had a chart like 1999/2000 with a new number one every week ;)

I don't like that too much tbh. :(

I hated it last year when we had a huge string of 4 week #01's, this year has had a good mix of both I think! It's certainly been FAR better chart-wise imo.

LOL 4 members in a row have Lady GaGa as their avatar (Slowpoke, Ethereal, Aidan and Bibliotheque)!

 

This seriously needs to go now! :(

 

 

We demand a forum :arrr:

 

Kelly has had a disastrous chart run so far. 1-4-6-7-10-14-17-...

 

This song seems to get faster every time I hear it for some reason. It like, goes to the chorus in about 10 secs xD

Edited by B-rye

17 :down: (from 14) Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697463372.JPG

 

Chart Run: 1-4-6-7-10-14-17 [7 wks]

 

Release date: 2-3-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 88697463372

Label: BMG

 

As the very first winner of the AMERICAN IDOL television show competition, Kelly Clarkson was inevitably pegged as little more than a manufactured pop commodity. The surprisingly versatile singer managed to survive against expectations, however, and released one of the most infectious singles of 2005, "Since U Been Gone." The success of the song not only endeared Clarkson to a tremendously diverse cross-section of the music listening population, it altered her status from mere contest winner to genuine pop sensation and pointed to a career worth following. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. My Life Would Suck Without You

2. My Life Would Suck Without You [instrumental]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2003 06 Miss Independent

2003 35 Low / The Trouble With Love Is

2005 05 Since U Been Gone

2005 09 Behind These Hazel Eyes

2005 07 Because Of You

2006 21 Walk Away

2006 22 Breakaway

2007 09 Never Again

2009 01 My Life Would Suck Without You

 

of_15.png

I wish we had a chart like 1999/2000 with a new number one every week ;)

EXACTLY!!! I'd love to go back in time to when it was so exciting to look forward to the new number one.

 

Kelly Clarkson... blah! :wacko:

Look to the left of my profile under my display name :heehee:

I thought you didn't really like GaGa...

Or is it just that lyric you like? :kink:

Kelly has had a disastrous chart run so far. 1-4-6-7-10-14-17...

yep only dropping which is unusual nowadays :o

Kelly has had a disastrous chart run so far. 1-4-6-7-10-14-17...

 

I wouldn't call it that :blink: I'm delighted its still top 20! Wicked song :wub:

Edited by RyJ7

OMG I must be pregnant... I just eat and eat and eat... :blink:

 

I've been pregnant for years going by that theory. :lol:

 

Thank god for my metabolism. :o

  • Author
I've been pregnant for years going by that theory. :lol:

 

Thank god for my metabolism. :o

And damn mine - he says eating a huge bowl of cous cous :(

Still loving Kelly, hope she stays top 20 for another week, though I doubt it :(
Kelly has had a disastrous chart run so far. 1-4-6-7-10-14-17-...

 

This song seems to get faster every time I hear it for some reason. It like, goes to the chorus in about 10 secs xD

 

Disastrous? Really? A few place drops every week is fine to me and what used to be normal. It just looks abnormal now because lots of songs hang around forever.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.