BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
41 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's Happening in your Country?, News headlines from across Buzzjackia
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Sabrewulf
post Jul 23 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #1
All hail the mighty Pingu
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,921
   No Gallery Pics

I thought I'd start this up, this is the thread for you to post news about things happening in your country which is NOT Buzzjack song contest related, like sports, Politics, Celebrity sightings that kind of thing. You could also post about what kind of tv shows are being aired in your country (like reality tv shows or soaps or anything). Also post here about what music charts in your countries look like, what people are mostly buying etc.

Basically this is for all of your countries happenings that isn't part of the song contest. I think this might help with getting to know countries more too.

The Dalisskan Daily

Dalisskan Big brother 1 Begins

A long awaited show "Big brother" has finally reached our shores. The show will begin on the 24th of July and will go on for 3 months. It has been announced that 14 housemates will enter the house on Friday. We hope to give you the lowdown on each housemate after Friday and keep you in the know about various happenings in the house in the coming weeks

(By the way This will be a very vague big brother, I'll mostly be posting about important things like massive fights, evictions , that kind of stuff.)

This post has been edited by Silas: Feb 15 2017, 01:39 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Jul 24 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #2
DROTTNING!
Member No.: 480
   No Gallery Pics

Good idea, one I've considered before but never posted because my obsession with this contest is already too sad laugh.gif I will post mine in good time funky.gif

+Quote Post
Sabrewulf
post Jul 24 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #3
   No Gallery Pics

The Dalisskan Daily

Names of four Housemates leaked!

The names of four people and thier Nationality, entering the house on friday has been leaked today. Their names are as follows

Regina Speckler (Dalisskan)
Orlando Lark (Bhangrese)
Pandora Rymes (Dalisskan)
Jacob Kirtail (Dalisskan)

Dalisskan President to make speech on country unity

Arthur Macdoogle the Dalisskan President is to make a speech on Saturday about his hopes for the future and peace between Dalisska's fellow Buzzjack nations. (Nice and small I'm not good with politic type news tongue.gif )

Katy Perry spotted in Dalisskan Park

Katy Perry was seen today taking a stroll through Dalisska's famous Aquatilla park(A park featuring many natural Water falls). This confirms rumours that Katy Perry has been holidaying near the city of Rillatean for the last week.

+Quote Post
Sabrewulf
post Jul 26 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #4
   No Gallery Pics

You know.....I don't want to be the only using this cry.gif, has no country got any pressing news they want to share? No scandals? No presidents having affairs with Secretaries? No Earthquakes?

I was going to do an update on the people that entered the Dalisskan Big brother house yesterday but I'm not sure if I will mostly because I'm not sure if anyone's actually interested in it. I have 7 small Housemate Bio's prepared, I might do the others tommorrow. The first bio's are a bit stale but I think I got into it a bit more when I went along. happy.gif

+Quote Post
tombliboo
post Jul 26 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,110

Wall-E the Robot has been spotted around 'Kentish Town' the Shadowan capital, it is believed he hopes to use the country's BJSC 9 entrant, Margaret Berger, in a promotion for his new film. Unfortunately the Shadowan people are scared of electrical gadgets and so chased him out of the city, he has not been seen since sad.gif.

+Quote Post
casey__
post Jul 27 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #6
equally cursed & blessed
Member No.: 6,654

Victoria and David Beckham have been spotted at the airport of Bare and Naked Gardens (B.a.N.G)
For a romantic getaway in this nudist country.

Bjork is coming to do a Live performance as part of her entry in B.a.N.G's National Final. ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
nickthenoodle
post Jul 27 2008, 03:59 PM
Post #7
livin' legend you can look but don't touch
Member No.: 4,844
   No Gallery Pics

In FNTNickodonia the ecconomyhas collapsed our political system is in ruins and we have no money for food sad.gif

AND Paris Hilton stayed in Fettlebean ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Jester
post Jul 27 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #8
On Hold
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12

Jesters Kingdom have recently held Presidentail elections, and for the first time ever a woman is our president. Congratulations to Mrs J Sparrow ohmy.gif Jesters Kingdom is a contradiction, as it has a King (King Colm VI) and a President. Woo for democracy!

+Quote Post
▲Ɩɘχ
post Jul 27 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #9
Du måste flytta på dig!!!
Member No.: 4,318
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(nickthenoodle @ Jul 27 2008, 06:00 PM) *
In FNTNickodonia the ecconomyhas collapsed our political system is in ruins and we have no money for food sad.gif

AND Paris Hilton stayed in Fettlebean ohmy.gif

A train has just leaved the Royal Railway Station in Zurratown to transport some food to FNTNickodonia

+Quote Post
Sabrewulf
post Jul 27 2008, 06:53 PM
Post #10
   No Gallery Pics

A special airplane full of food has been sent from Dalisska to FNT Nickodonia to help them in thier time of need

However an accident during packing meant that instead of important foods like vegetables, meat and Fruit.......Dalisska have acciedently sent tons of Chocolate Cake to FNT Nickodonia:

+Quote Post
Jester
post Jul 27 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #11
On Hold
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12

Jesters Kingdom have sent 50 crates of Mushy Peas to FNT Nickodonia to aid them in their time of need:

+Quote Post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Jul 27 2008, 08:02 PM
Post #12
All Eyes On Me When I Walk In, No Question That This Guys A 10
Member No.: 277

USR have sent over £20,000 worth of Tesco vouchers over to FNT Nickodonia.

+Quote Post
Juranamo
post Jul 27 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #13
"Everything seems different the second time around."
Member No.: 5,830
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sabrewulf238 @ Jul 27 2008, 07:54 PM) *
However an accident during packing meant that instead of important foods like vegetables, meat and Fruit.......Dalisska have acciedently sent tons of Chocolate Cake to FNT Nickodonia:

I don't think they'll be any complaints!!!

Sara Bareilles was caught in Juranabaijan's capital St Juranamo - apparently trying to contact a planet called "Earth"...

However there was a 79.1 scale BuzzQuake and 28,000 citizens seem to be injured sad.gif

It is not known if Sara has left the country as of yet, but all will be discovered at a later date smile.gif

+Quote Post
tombliboo
post Jul 27 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,110

QUOTE(ThaGazBoi @ Jul 27 2008, 09:03 PM) *
USR have sent over £20,000 worth of Tesco vouchers over to FNT Nickodonia.

How tight of you! that'll only by them half a pack of Tesco Value crisps atm laugh.gif

The Kingdom of Shadow have thought long and hard about what to send FNT Nickodonia and have decided to build a Lidl there so you can buy some second hand DVDs and cheap booze to help you through this difficult time rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Jul 27 2008, 11:25 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 66

QUOTE(brunoboi @ Jul 27 2008, 10:01 PM) *
How tight of you! that'll only by them half a pack of Tesco Value crisps atm laugh.gif

The Kingdom of Shadow have thought long and hard about what to send FNT Nickodonia and have decided to build a Lidl there so you can buy some second hand DVDs and cheap booze to help you through this difficult time rolleyes.gif

Oh.... Farahtyn were going to buld them an Aldi......

In this case Farahtyn are going to send FNT Nickodonia, some dairy produce such as milk, butter and cheese. Farahtyn's main producer of dairy produce Dairyland City, has overproduced again so will try and send them the dairy produce. However on hearing this the citizens of the city of Newsometimessourroundedbyamoatbuilding (tongue.gif) attacked Dairyland City, and cause a milk spillage!!!!! However no use crying over spilt milk.......

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Jul 28 2008, 09:11 AM
Post #16
DROTTNING!
   No Gallery Pics

Kopecka's byzantine bureaucracy means that any aid is unlikely to be sent to Nickodonia for a good few months drama.gif

+Quote Post
nickthenoodle
post Jul 28 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #17
   No Gallery Pics

FNTNickodonia is touched by your aid cry.gif

Except the mushy peas, we threw them at Kopeca pirate.gif

Thankyou all and we hope that our ecconomic crisis is nearing its end smile.gif!

+Quote Post
Qassändra
post Jul 28 2008, 09:53 AM
Post #18
DROTTNING!
   No Gallery Pics

Kopecka would love to help but we have to fill out so many forms to do so - we're trying to sort this out as fast as possible you know mad.gif

+Quote Post
Silas
post Jul 28 2008, 12:02 PM
Post #19
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Ashton has sent 1,000,000 Ashtunlic to FNT Nickodonia which is approximately £100,000,000.

this is a small loan to assist the people in their time of need.

+Quote Post
nickthenoodle
post Jul 29 2008, 04:13 PM
Post #20
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Trashlexis @ Jul 28 2008, 10:54 AM) *
Kopecka would love to help but we have to fill out so many forms to do so - we're trying to sort this out as fast as possible you know mad.gif

We gave you the beans out of love as we know they help you work faster. smile.gif

PS Thanks for the money Ashton, we're really getting back on track now biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

41 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2017 - 08:40 PM