Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
#35 this week.

I know, but I decided to let this week's position out, because there are some that we don't know yet (for example: Ellie Goulding - Your Song)

  • Replies 263
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but I decided to let this week's position out, because there are some that we don't know yet (for example: Ellie Goulding - Your Song)

 

Fair enough.

  • Author
Fair enough.

do you know what? I've listed this week's positions too, and the positions we don't know yet I put "tba" instead of the positions ;)

  • Author

YE 26 Lady GaGa - Bad Romance

 

http://www.chartstats.com/image/r34313_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 14-10-11-8-5-3-1-3-3-1-4-7-9-12-16-20-15-20-24-24-21-27-24-25-35-40-32-41-39-47-58-44-47-52-53-55-59-58-59-63-62-69-59-60-55-70-69 [47 wks]

 

Video Here:

Bad Romance at #26 - I wonder if that's a few positions higher than it'll be when vidcapper posts the YTDs? I assume the R1 chart will be counting a week at #1 for this whereas the YTDs posted here don't include that week.

Edited by ★ 2011 Bray ★

Oh Lady Gaga! Uh la la! Buzzjack is having an orgasm now. ^_^
  • Author

YE 25 3OH!3 Feat. Katy Perry - Starstrukk

 

http://www.chartstats.com/image/r48813_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 5-5-6-3-4-4-4-7-6-10-16-25-30-33-33-25-26-37-39-48-55-69 [22 wks]

It does appear Katy Perry has at least a shared credit on 5 of the year's 40 biggest sellers :o

 

Does anyone else even make 3 appearances?

  • Author
YE 24 Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
It does appear Katy Perry has at least a shared credit on 5 of the year's 40 biggest sellers :o

 

Does anyone else even make 3 appearances?

 

rihanna and all in the top 20

  • Author

YE 23 Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/AT0354CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 3-6-6-6-7-10-16-17-19-24-15-11-18-21-28-35-43-43-61-73 [20 wks]

 

Release date: 26-07-2010

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: AT0354CD

Label: fueledbyramen

 

Video here:

I wonder if there's a chance Firework has sneaked (snuck?) into the top 20 for this countdown?

 

rihanna and all in the top 20

 

Of course, forgot about her :P

 

I think KP is the only one with 3 appearances as the lead artist (CG, TD and Firework)

Edited by ★ 2011 Bray ★

It does appear Katy Perry has at least a shared credit on 5 of the year's 40 biggest sellers :o

 

Yes, she shined brightly in the charts this year. :wub:

  • Author

YE 22 Glee Cast - Don't Stop Believin'

 

http://www.chartstats.com/image/r48814_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 75-xx(3 wks)-5-3-2-4-5-7-18-20-28-25-24-27-29-40-38-44-48-53-70-72-72-71-33-44-67-xx(2 wks)-64 [72 wks]

 

Firework still to come. Make top 20, please! :cheer:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.