July 10, 201115 yr The DJ said it, Despite pretty much eveyrone owning 21 already SFTTR is up a huge 9 places this week. :wub: Amazing. I downloaded the Moto Blanco remix of that song this week. Would that have helped the song move up the chart then, or do remixes not count?
July 10, 201115 yr Does she really say 'you showed your ass and I saw the real you' :unsure: Edited July 10, 201115 yr by Chart Wizard
July 10, 201115 yr Does she really say 'you showed your ass and I saw the real you' :unsure: Yup. It's my favourite line in the song. :wub:
July 10, 201115 yr I don't get this song - if she doesn't like him then why is he the best thing she's never had? Surely it'd be the opposite :unsure:
July 10, 201115 yr Does she really say 'you showed your ass and I saw the real you' :unsure: What's so bad about showing someone a donkey?
July 10, 201115 yr I don't get this song - if she doesn't like him then why is he the best thing she's never had? Surely it'd be the opposite :unsure: She's basically saying it's a good thing that she never had him, I mistook it at first too :lol:
July 10, 201115 yr No way will SFTTR peak at #12, remember this hasnt got a video yet! Yes its #13 on iTunes but its been switching #13/#12 all day so there isnt a point there, also Saxo B just fell out of top 10 so she'll be up to #11 surely this week, I just want it top 10 so bad, NEED. A .VIDEO.
July 10, 201115 yr I don't get this song - if she doesn't like him then why is he the best thing she's never had? Surely it'd be the opposite :unsure: Out of all the things she never had, he's the best - i.e. he's the thing she didn't want the most.
July 10, 201115 yr Out of all the things she never had, he's the best - i.e. he's the thing she didn't want the most. Hmm, I get that I guess. She could have worded it better though. :lol:
July 10, 201115 yr Author 5 (from 1) Jason Derülo - Don't Wanna Go Home [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/W825CD.JPG Chart Run: 1-1-5 [3 wks] Release date: 20-06-2011 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: W825CD Label: warners Video here: 2CGF_Z3yZAo track listing 1. Don't Wanna Go Home [Original Mix] 2. Don't Wanna Go Home [Club Junkies Club Mix] 3. Don't Wanna Go Home [Club Junkies Radio Mix] 4. Don't Wanna Go Home [7th Heaven Club Mix] 5. Don't Wanna Go Home [7th Heaven Radio Edit] Chart history (Year peak title): 2009 03 Whatcha Say 2010 01 In My Head 2010 02 Ridin' Solo 2010 12 What If 2010 68 The Sky's The Limit 2011 01 Don't Wanna Go Home Discussion Thread Here
July 10, 201115 yr He's a London teenager, of course he's going to say 'like' a lot :lol: Doesn't bother me very much to be honest
July 10, 201115 yr thats gotta be one of the biggest drops from number 1 so far this year actually I think its the biggest so far this year :o Edited July 10, 201115 yr by Chart Wizard
July 10, 201115 yr Hmm, I get that I guess. She could have worded it better though. :lol: Yeah I know what you mean. :lol: I had to work it out at first. Think of it this way. Someone she loved but never "had" would be the worst thing she never had because it put her in the worst position. God, it's hard explaining it. :rofl:
July 10, 201115 yr Ouch! #1 down to #5! When was the last time a song dropped this much from #1? When Heroes dropped from 1 to 7 at the end of last year. To be fair, Jason's drop isn't *that* bad - he was just very lucky to be #1 last week is all. :P
Create an account or sign in to comment