December 4, 201114 yr its the Pogues all the way for me, I'd say Wizzard, Slade & Band Aid are next, then Mariah, then Wham!, I absolutely love all of them though :D
December 4, 201114 yr Author oh and 2 things: 1. Enter the xmas Chart Competition - real prizes offered! 2. Enter CW's album cover competition (just for fun!) in the Lounge.
December 4, 201114 yr Fairytale Of New York is the best of them by far. The logical direction this takes is a CHRISTMAS CLASSICS RATE :D (just the 10 highest ones on iTunes at the moment). 0 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You 11 The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York 3 Wham! - Last Christmas 9 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday 8 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? 10 Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody 7 Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas 8 Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone 9 John Lennon, Yoko Ono, The Plastic Ono Band and The Harlem Community Choir - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) 7 Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
December 4, 201114 yr 40 (from 39) Rihanna - You Da One [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sUvhvVDnL._AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 39-40 [2 wks] Release date: 21-11-2011 Format: download only album track Label: Universal Music AS Video here: 9T9Ul1uENtc Chart history (Year peak title): 2005 02 Pon De Replay 2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want 2006 02 S.O.S. 2006 02 Unfaithful 2006 17 We Ride 2007 01 Umbrella (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) 2007 05 Shut Up And Drive 2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo) 2007 04 Don't Stop The Music 2008 01 Take A Bow 2008 03 Disturbia 2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna) 2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna) 2008 16 Rehab (Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake) 2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) 2009 02 Russian Roulette 2009 45 Wait Your Turn 2010 42 Hard (Rihanna Feat. Young Jeezy) 2010 02 Rude Boy 2010 41 Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Jay-Z Feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna) 2010 14 Te Amo 2010 02 Love The Way You Lie (Eminem Feat. Rihanna) 2010 01 Only Girl (In The World) 2010 01 What's My Name? (Rihanna Feat. Drake) 2010 03 S&M 2010 06 Who's That Chick? (David Guetta Feat. Rihanna) 2011 15 All Of The Lights (Kanye West Feat. Rihanna & Various Artists) 2011 08 California King Bed 2011 54 Man Down 2011 15 Cheers (Drink To That) 2011 16 Fly (Nicki Minaj Feat. Rihanna) 2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris) 2011 33 Princess Of China (Coldplay Feat. Rihanna) 2011 09 Take Care (Drake Feat. Rihanna) 2011 25 Talk That Talk (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) 2011 39 You Da One 2011 61 Where Have You Been http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_76.jpg
December 4, 201114 yr I absolutely HATE this Rihanna song. I believe it's possibly the worst thing she's ever done (album tracks included).
December 4, 201114 yr Author oooh bandwagon! 10 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You 11 The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York 10 Wham! - Last Christmas 9 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday 7 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? 6 Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody 5 Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas 8 Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone 9 John Lennon, Yoko Ono, The Plastic Ono Band and The Harlem Community Choir - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) 10 Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
December 4, 201114 yr 11 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You 3 The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York (good if you're drunk) 10 Wham! - Last Christmas 8 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday 9 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? (prefer Band Aid II. No really) 9 Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody (learning this with my choir) 4 Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas (kind of whiny) 9 Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone 7 John Lennon, Yoko Ono, The Plastic Ono Band and The Harlem Community Choir - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) (only for the ridiculously high pitched Yoko bits) 8 Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime (for the nutso keyboards) I wish Greg Lake - I Believe In Father Christmas was in here :(
December 4, 201114 yr 39 (from 35) Bruno Mars - Marry You [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/BRUNOMARSPRE.JPG Chart Run: 66-xx(5 wks)-62-41-65-xx(19 wks)-68-28-18-11-12-14-13-16-14-19-24-30-24-30-31-44-35-39 [22 wks] Format: download only track Label: Elektra/WEA Video here: OMr9zCvtOfY Chart history (Year peak title): 2010 01 Nothin' On You (B.o.B Feat. Bruno Mars) 2010 03 Billionaire (Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars) 2010 01 Just The Way You Are (Amazing) 2011 01 Grenade 2011 11 Marry You 2011 01 The Lazy Song 2011 10 Lighters (Bad Meets Evil Feat. Bruno Mars) 2011 19 Runaway Baby 2011 15 It Will Rain Album Discussion Here
December 4, 201114 yr I absolutely HATE this Rihanna song. I believe it's possibly the worst thing she's ever done (album tracks included). you're right... it's really weird why she decided to release this crapp as 2nd single over amazing ones like 'Where have you been' or 'Roc me out' which could be huuuuge!!!!
December 4, 201114 yr Author you're right... it's really weird why she decided to release this crapp as 2nd single over amazing ones like 'Where have you been' or 'Roc me out' which could be huuuuge!!!! I am sure she will release 5/6 songs anyway :lol:
December 4, 201114 yr 2. Enter CW's album cover competition (just for fun!) in the Lounge. thanks for the plug, :D link here: http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?s...136438&st=0 I hope you can play as well! oh and christmas songs: 08 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You 11 The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York 08 Wham! - Last Christmas 10 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday 10 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? 09 Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody 08 Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas 06 Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone (slightly overrated, but still quite good) 09 John Lennon, Yoko Ono, The Plastic Ono Band and The Harlem Community Choir - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) 07 Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime Edited December 4, 201114 yr by C.W
December 4, 201114 yr you're right... it's really weird why she decided to release this crapp as 2nd single over amazing ones like 'Where have you been' or 'Roc me out' which could be huuuuge!!!! 'Where Have You Been' is the only worthwhile track on the entire album unfortunately. :(
December 4, 201114 yr 10. (-) Muse - Knights Of Cydonia - a total flash in the pan top 10 hit I know but :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: hearing this live is just LIFE THIS. If only the top 10 could have been flipped upside down that week, this and "Whistle For The Choir" as a top 2 would have been amazing.
December 4, 201114 yr 38 (from 32) Christina Perri - A Thousand Years [D] http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/083/Music/3a/f4/0c/mzi.staekbjw.100x100-75.jpg Chart Run: 52-39-32-38 [4 wks] Release date: 04-11-2011 Format: download only track Label: Atlantic Recording Corp./WEA International Inc. Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 2011 04 Jar Of Hearts 2011 32 A Thousand Years The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
December 4, 201114 yr 7 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You 11 The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York what else? 7 Wham! - Last Christmas 10 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday brilliant 10 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? 6 for Band Aid 20, 0 for the other abomination 8 Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody 7 Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas 9 Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone love this 8 John Lennon, Yoko Ono, The Plastic Ono Band and The Harlem Community Choir - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) 7 Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime easily one of the best things he's put his name to
December 4, 201114 yr 37 (from 22) JLS - Take A Chance On Me [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697963592.JPG Chart Run: 2-8-22-37 [4 wks] Release date: 07-11-2011 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 88697963592 Label: epic Video here: JIzw7BHmkN4 track listing 1. Take A Chance On Me 2. Unstoppable Chart history (Year peak title): 2009 01 Beat Again 2009 01 Everybody In Love 2010 06 One Shot 2010 01 The Club Is Alive 2010 01 Love You More 2011 08 Eyes Wide Shut (JLS Feat. Tinie Tempah) 2011 01 She Makes Me Wanna (JLS Feat. Dev) 2011 02 Take A Chance On Me Album Discussion Here
December 4, 201114 yr 3 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You 10 The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York - especially for Kirsty's bit. Could do without Shane''s contribution to be honest. 4 Wham! - Last Christmas 4 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday brilliant 7 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas? The original best, Band Aid 2 average, Band Aid 20 rubbish 7 Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody 1 Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas 1 Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone love this 6 John Lennon, Yoko Ono, The Plastic Ono Band and The Harlem Community Choir - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) 5 Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
December 4, 201114 yr I'm glad this JLS song has had such a pathetic chart run, their ballads get worse and this is a total non-event.
Create an account or sign in to comment