Jump to content

Featured Replies

Very pleased to see the Spice Girls' Greatest Hits within the Top 10! :D

 

Judging by recent chart sales their GH's wont have sold many copies

  • Replies 132
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

232/100 X 9,119 = 21,156.08 -------> 21,156 sales

 

I could be wrong but these are my calculations.

That's only a 132% increase although I suspect the final week's sales will be closer to a 130% increase than 230% so perhaps around 20,000.

really think emeli will be doing well to hit 20k in the end.

another innane and grammatically inept no1 for Rita Ora then. she really is this year's Pixie Lott...

another innane and grammatically inept no1 for Rita Ora then. she really is this year's Pixie Lott...

 

As opposed to the Shakespearian prose of other 2012 chart-toppers? :lol:

  • Author
no mid weeks?

 

A bit early :lol: houston we have a problem with one of our engines.

  • Author
Problem with my MW account I can't gain access, its that Friday feeling all over again. Can anyone else help out, ta.
Problem with my MW account I can't gain access, its that Friday feeling all over again. Can anyone else help out, ta.
Music Week is very slow loading today, more so than normal.

 

Friday midweeks

 

Singles

 

1 Rita Ora

2 Wiley

3 Emeli Sande

4 Kate Bush

5 Elbow

 

6-10

 

Trey Songz

Porter Robinson

 

11-20

 

George Michael

John Lennon

Muse

 

21-30

 

Cheryl

Ed Sheeran / Nick Mason

 

31-40

One Direction

Oasis

Taio Cruz

Ryan O'Shaugnessy

Paloma Faith

 

Albums

 

1 Emeli Sande

2 Paloma Faith

3 Ed Sheeran

4 Elbow (TSSK)

5 Spector

 

6-10

 

Ryan O'Shaugnessy

Amy MacDonald

Jessie J

10 Rihanna

 

11-20

 

One Direction

Madness

14 Spice Girls

18 Kate Bush

Noel Gallagher

 

21-30

 

The Kinks

Midnight Beast

While She Sleeps

Don Broco

Elbow (BARB)

 

31-40

 

no climbers / entries

Edited by Robbie

A bit early :lol: houston we have a problem with one of our engines.

:w00t: I really wanted them!!!jajajaj!

where is george? number 9?

:w00t: I really wanted them!!!jajajaj!

where is george? number 9?

oops, I missed him out! He's at number 11.

 

Spice Girls dropping like i thought they would, hopefully they remain Top 20.
oops, I missed him out! He's at number 11.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

  • Author

Looks like Conor Maynard is out of the top 40 singles chart, I think these are the tracks that have left the singles chart from last week

 

Conor Maynard, Coldplay/Rihanna, Skrillex, Nicki Minaj [starships], David Guetta, Dizzee [bonkers], Rihanna, Misha B, Jay-Z/Kanye, Cheryl [CMN], Lady Antebelum, Azealia, Avicii, Drake. oops... and Gotye.

 

Conor's album is down to #32 :o

It's quite nice to see a bit of a clear out with some of those tracks. OUCH at Connor Maynard!
  • Author
It's quite nice to see a bit of a clear out with some of those tracks. OUCH at Connor Maynard!

 

 

But they will return next week, the most likely tracks are Conor Maynard, Gotye, Coldplay & Rihanna, Nicki Minaj [starships], Skrillex and maybe a few others.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.