Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 447
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting interview with OCC

Peppered with incorrect facts though.

8 :arrowdown: (from 5) Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko - Stay [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZXlAhbRAL._AA160_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 6-4-12-7-4-5-4-5-8 [9 wks]

 

Format: download only track

Label: The Island Def Jam Music Group

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Rihanna

2005 02 Pon De Replay -1-

2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want -2-

2006 02 S.O.S. -1-

2006 02 Unfaithful -2-

2006 17 We Ride -3-

2007 01 Umbrella (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) -1-

2007 05 Shut Up And Drive -2-

2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo) -3-

2007 04 Don't Stop The Music -4-

2008 01 Take A Bow -5-

2008 03 Disturbia -6-

2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna)

2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna)

2008 16 Rehab (Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake) -7-

2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West)

2009 02 Russian Roulette -1-

2009 45 Wait Your Turn -AT-

2010 42 Hard (Rihanna Feat. Young Jeezy) -4-

2010 02 Rude Boy -2-

2010 41 Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Jay-Z Feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna)

2010 14 Te Amo -3-

2010 02 Love The Way You Lie (Eminem Feat. Rihanna)

2010 01 Only Girl (In The World) -1-

2010 01 What's My Name? (Rihanna Feat. Drake) -2-

2010 03 S&M -3-

2010 06 Who's That Chick? (David Guetta Feat. Rihanna)

2011 15 All Of The Lights (Kanye West Feat. Rihanna & Various Artists)

2011 08 California King Bed -4-

2011 54 Man Down -5-

2011 15 Cheers (Drink To That) -6-

2011 16 Fly (Nicki Minaj Feat. Rihanna)

2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris) -1-

2011 04 Princess Of China (Coldplay Feat. Rihanna)

2011 09 Take Care (Drake Feat. Rihanna)

2011 25 Talk That Talk (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) -3-

2011 16 You Da One -2-

2011 06 Where Have You Been -4-

2012 01 Diamonds -1-

2012 35 Right Now (Rihanna Feat. David Guetta) -AT-

2012 63 Nobody's Business (Rihanna Feat. Chris Brown) -AT-

2012 75 Half Of Me -AT-

2012 04 Stay (Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko) -2-

 

Mikky Ekko

2012 04 Stay (Rihanna Feat. Mikky Ekko)

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_76.jpg

Apparently the lowest single sales ever (do they have data from before 1980?) were roughly 9,000 sales! :o Very interesting. :D

 

Stay! :wub: I still love this song so much.

Peppered with incorrect facts though.

 

Yeah, I thought he said "hundreds of thousands of sales to get to #1 each week", which is rarely the case.

 

And I thought the lowest sales ever for a #1 was like 19,000 or something.

Fall Out Boy get their 2nd highest peaking single to date then! Hope they've held onto the top 5 but they did fall a lot at the end of the week so #6/7 is more likely.
Apparently the lowest single sales ever (do they have data from before 1980?) were roughly 9,000 sales! :o Very interesting. :D

 

Stay! :wub: I still love this song so much.

For an album, yes. For a number 1 single it was 17k (I think) in 2006.

Yeah, I thought he said "hundreds of thousands of sales to get to #1 each week", which is rarely the case.

 

And I thought the lowest sales ever for a #1 was like 19,000 or something.

 

The lowest we know of is Orson's 'No Tomorrow' infamously getting to #1 on 17,000 although they had higher sales weeks when they weren't #1.

And I thought the lowest sales ever for a #1 was like 19,000 or something.

I thought so too. Orson's No Tomorrow, was it not?

Yeah, I thought he said "hundreds of thousands of sales to get to #1 each week", which is rarely the case.

 

And I thought the lowest sales ever for a #1 was like 19,000 or something.

 

Orson with 17k. I still hate that such a great song holds this record

And I thought the lowest sales ever for a #1 was like 19,000 or something.

 

 

Must be Orson's sales

Yeah, I thought he said "hundreds of thousands of sales to get to #1 each week", which is rarely the case.

 

And I thought the lowest sales ever for a #1 was like 19,000 or something.

Orson's "No Tomorrow", IIRC.

7 :down: (from 6) Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah - Drinking From The Bottle [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/07/6c/84/076c846a-1285-9ab5-10d8-acc7ac291f82/886443654297.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 25-17-43-xx(4 wks)-61-43-15-5-6-5-6-7 [11 wks]

 

Release date: 29-10-2012

Format: download only track

Label: Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Calvin Harris

2007 10 Acceptable In The 80s -1-

2007 03 The Girls -2-

2007 43 Merrymaking At My Place -3-

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Featuring Calvin Harris And Chrome)

2009 01 I'm Not Alone -1-

2009 03 Ready For The Weekend (Calvin Harris Feat. Mary Pearce) -2-

2009 18 Flashback -3-

2010 27 You Used To Hold Me -4-

2011 02 Bounce (Calvin Harris Feat. Kelis) -1-

2011 02 Feel So Close -2-

2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris)

2011 24 Off The Record (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Calvin Harris & Burns)

2012 02 Let's Go (Calvin Harris Feat. Ne-Yo) -3-

2012 02 We'll Be Coming Back (Calvin Harris Feat. Example) -4-

2012 01 Sweet Nothing (Calvin Harris Feat. Florence Welch) -5-

2012 05 Drinking From The Bottle (Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah) -6-

 

Tinie Tempah

2010 01 Pass Out -1-

2010 02 Frisky (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth) -2-

2010 01 Written In The Stars (Tinie Tempah Feat. Eric Turner) -3-

2010 04 Miami 2 Ibiza (Swedish House Mafia Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2010 14 Wonderman (Tinie Tempah Feat. Ellie Goulding) -5-

2010 11 Invincible (Tinie Tempah Feat. Kelly Rowland) -4-

2010 22 Game Over (Tinchy Stryder, Giggs, Professor Green, Tinie Tempah, Devlin, Example & Chipmunk)

2011 08 Eyes Wide Shut (JLS Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2011 40 We Bring The Stars Out (Live From The BRITs) (Tinie Tempah Feat. Labrinth And Eric Turner)

2011 33 Simply Unstoppable (Yes Remix) -6-

2011 39 Hitz (Chase & Status Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2011 24 Til I'm Gone (Tinie Tempah Feat. Wiz Khalifa) -7-

2011 02 Earthquake (Labrinth Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2012 01 R.I.P. (Rita Ora Feat. Tinie Tempah)

2012 05 Drinking From The Bottle (Calvin Harris Feat. Tinie Tempah)

 

Album Discussion Here

The lowest we know of is Orson's 'No Tomorrow' infamously getting to #1 on 17,000 although they had higher sales weeks when they weren't #1.

 

Wow. It's a shame that song holds the title, since it was actually quite a big hit I think! :lol:

 

Sweet Nothing making top 10 in the Hot 100 this week really surprised me.

Drinking From The Bottle! :wub: Hearing this at my prom was one of the highlights of my life.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.