Jump to content

Featured Replies

In the hands of a less capable talent, Conor Maynard's singles would sound like non-entities. The kid has potential.
  • Replies 447
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rescue Me? I can only think of Skepta and You Me At Six/Chiddy Bang, but I doubt you mean one of those. :lol:

 

 

Actually that was the one :lol:

 

 

And really not understanding the Jessie J comparison.

There was a small Jessie J sounding moment. Not much to understand!

I'm too used to hearing the Wiley-less version of 'Animal' (which is much better that way). Glad this has been a hit for him!

 

I think they only play the non-Wiley version on Capital too.

Devlin's part and Diane's part sound like completely different songs - there's no connection whatsoever between them

 

That's because they are different songs, he's used the chorus of her own song Rewind from 2009. :P

Actually that was the one :lol:

 

Oh. I thought I'd be the only person on Buzzjack to remember that song. :lol:

In the hands of a less capable talent, Conor Maynard's singles would sound like non-entities. The kid has potential.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/3646591_o.gif

 

YAY. So glad he has your approval :)

In the hands of a less capable talent, Conor Maynard's singles would sound like non-entities. The kid has potential.

 

Do you actually have anything completely nice to say about anything/anyone. I can imagine you're a very angry person, the amount of hate you spout!

YEAHH!!! BIG DIRTY STINKING BASS!!! Loving this right now! :D

10 :arrowup: (from 14) Dizzee Rascal - Bassline Junkie [D]

 

http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/001/Music/v4/43/ba/7c/43ba7cec-1aca-234a-baab-b1320d88691e/12UMGIM65133.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 72-38-25-14-10 [5 wks]

 

Release date: 01-01-2013

Format: download only track

Label: Dirtee Stank Recording Limited/Universal Island Records

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2003 29 I Luv U -1-

2003 17 Fix Up Look Sharp -2-

2003 23 Lucky Star (Basement Jaxx Feat. Dizzee Rascal)

2003 30 Jus' A Rascal -3-

2004 10 Stand Up Tall -1-

2004 14 Dream -2-

2005 44 Off 2 Work -3-

2007 20 Sirens -1-

2007 22 Pussyole (Old Skool) -2-

2007 23 Flex -3-

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome) -1-

2009 01 Bonkers (Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden) -2-

2009 01 Holiday (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Chrome) -3-

2009 10 Dirtee Cash -4-

2010 02 You Got The Dirtee Love (Florence + The Machine & Dizzee Rascal)

2010 01 Dirtee Disco -5-

2010 01 Shout (Shout For England Feat. Dizzee Rascal & James Corden)

2012 06 The Power (DJ Fresh Feat. Dizzee Rascal)

2012 22 Scream (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Pepper) -NAS-

2013 10 Bassline Junkie -EPT-

They should keep TMS. He's an incredible producer, one of the best from the UK atm. Every song they do I love.

 

I thought TMS consist of three people?

Oh. I thought I'd be the only person on Buzzjack to remember that song. :lol:

 

I remember that song as well! :D

 

I completely forgot that Fall Out Boy had released a song! :lol: It sounds good judging from the preview though. ^_^

 

Bassline Junkie! :yahoo: I still have so much love for this song.

Dizzee top 10 :cheer: Never thought we'd see him in the top 10 again after 'Scream' bombing, ESPECIALLY not with this kind of song.

Edited by Bré

Oh dear lord. Not heard this Dizzie track before today. Complete and utter trash. Or perhaps I'm just too MOR and not current enough.

Yay! Top 10!!! :w00t: I love the synths in this song.

 

Can't believe this did so well. Hopefully it paves the way for this genre to have more chart success again.

Oh dear lord. Not heard this Dizzie track before today. Complete and utter trash. Or perhaps I'm just too MOR and not current enough.

 

Well, you like Maroon 5 and Dido, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. :kink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.