October 17, 201312 yr http://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1384090_560638083989669_531140356_n.jpg I'm slayed. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
October 17, 201312 yr is that real? all her artwork is kinda similar with fonts etc then this is soo diff. real nice tho.
October 17, 201312 yr I love that, she looks so stunning. Don't fully love her outfit (mainly the bits around her chest) but other than that.
October 17, 201312 yr I love that, she looks so stunning. Don't fully love her outfit (mainly the bits around her chest) but other than that. Pfft FASHION GOD JAHQ SPEAKING. That cover is beautiful, definitely better than both 'Heaven' artworks. :wub:
October 19, 201312 yr What I'm getting from that cover is "lobster". :blush: Regardless, she looks very pretty.
October 19, 201312 yr So excited to hear this! Her first album is great, Glitter and Gold was a standout so I am looking forward to this :D
October 20, 201312 yr The cover is stunning! Really love the lead single "I Hope", so have high expectations for the rest of the album. ^_^
November 5, 201312 yr Here's the deluxe tracklist, there is a signed edition that can be ordered from her website: CD1 1 I Hope 2 Fake Smile 3 Bridges ft. John Legend 4 My Best 5 All That I've Got 6 Hanging On 7 My Freedom 8 Beautiful Design 9 Wonderful World 10 We'll Be Fine 11 I Choose You 12 Freedom CD2 1 Rollin' 2 I Hope (Live at Air Studios) 3 Fake Smile (Live at Air Studios) 4 All That I've Got (Live at Air Studios) 5 Freedom (Live at Air Studios)
November 5, 201312 yr I wouldn't even mind if 'Wonderful World' was a cover tbh, cos you can just IMAGINE her singing it :wub: but I doubt it even will be. I may order the deluxe but then again I'm SKINT :(
November 5, 201312 yr I wouldn't even mind if 'Wonderful World' was a cover tbh, cos you can just IMAGINE her singing it :wub: but I doubt it even will be. I may order the deluxe but then again I'm SKINT :( The James Morrison song, not the other one.
November 13, 201312 yr Author Previews of 5 tracks from the album have been available to listen to on Popjustice here: http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/rebecca...sampler/121606/ PNbdwqseW_I
November 13, 201312 yr GmWC27kGL_Q&sns=tw <3 That's some great cover from her ! Btw, there is a track from the album available for free on Amazon UK. Sadly I can't get it cause I don't live in the UK, could anyone send it to me please? :)
November 13, 201312 yr That cover is amazing! :wub: I listened to the album previews last night and the songs sound so strong!
November 14, 201312 yr From the previews this album is gonna be incredible, wouldn't expect anything less :)
November 15, 201312 yr OMG that performance :wub: Can't wait to hear the studio version! 'Fake Smile' has also leaked.
Create an account or sign in to comment