Posted December 26, 201411 yr A List Alt-J 'Left Hand Free' ^ Beyoncé '7/11' Bring Me The Horizon 'Drown' Ed Sheeran 'Thinking Out Loud' Gorgon City (ft. Jennifer Hudson) 'Go All Night' Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars) 'Uptown Funk' ^ Mary J Blige 'Nobody But You' Oliver Heldens (ft. KStewart) 'Last All Night (Koala)' ^ Olly Murs (ft. Demi Lovato) 'Up' One Direction 'Night Changes' Philip George 'Wish You Were Mine' Royal Blood 'Ten Tonne Skeleton' Sam Smith 'Like I Can' Taylor Swift 'Blank Space' ^ Tchami (ft. Kaleem Taylor) 'Promesses' B List Alesso (ft. Tove Lo) 'Heroes (We Could Be)' Ben Howard 'Conrad' Echosmith 'Cool Kids' Ella Henderson 'Yours' Enter Shikari 'The Last Garrison' ^ Fuse ODG (ft. Killbeatz) 'Thinking About U' ^ Jamie T 'Rabbit Hole' Jessie J 'Sweet Talker' ^ Jessie Ware 'You & I (Forever)' ^ Lower Than Atlantis 'Criminal' Kid Ink (ft. Tinashe & Usher) 'Body Language' New World Sound & Thomas Newson (ft. Lethal Bizzle) 'Flutes' ^ Rae Morris 'Under The Shadows' Tinashe (ft. Schoolboy Q) '2 On' ^ Tourist (ft. Years & Years) 'Illuminate' C List * 5 Seconds Of Summer 'What I Like About You' * Circa Waves 'Fossils' * Fall Out Boy 'American Beauty/American Psycho' * Hannah Wants & Chris Lorenzo 'Rhymes' * Hozier 'Take Me To Church' Marmozets 'Move, Shake, Hide' * Meghan Trainor 'Lips Are Movin' Saint Raymond 'Fall At Your Feet' Slaves 'The Hunter' * Wiley (ft. Teddy & JME) 'From The Outside' INMWT List Låpsley 'Falling Short' * PVRIS 'My House' Shamir 'On The Regular' Shura 'Indecision' Turbowolf 'Rabbit's Foot' Out Band Aid 30 'Do They Know it's Christmas? (2014)' [A] Blonde (ft. Melissa Steel) 'I Loved You' [A] Calvin Harris (ft. Ellie Goulding) 'Outside' [A] George Ezra 'Listen To The Man' [A] Labrinth 'Jealous' Tom Odell 'Real Love' Of Mice & Men 'Would You Still Be There' [C] Raury 'Cigarette Song' [iNMWT] Edited December 26, 201411 yr by FM11
December 26, 201411 yr Lips Are Movin :cheer: Hopefully set to completely smash now :wub: And is take me to church back :o Anyway :cheer: if it is as I love that song :wub:
December 26, 201411 yr Take Me To Church being re-added during the same chart run where it had previously been removed...bizarre! Really hope this can get a top ten peak soon!
December 26, 201411 yr :rolleyes: at Hozier Thought there woulda been a few more additions to the Alist with newer artists and we just have a terrible new Beyoncé song! Edited December 26, 201411 yr by steve201
December 26, 201411 yr YEAYESYES Hannah Wants and Meghan Trainor getting play listed :wub: Rhymes needs to smash hard :dancing: and obviously LAM will be very big too but great to see R1 confirming that. WTF at Hozier getting re added though, we really don't need TMTC polluting the chart any longer :drama: Tchami a listed tho :cheer:
December 26, 201411 yr Strange to see Hozier re-added, it will definitely get a Top 10 peak in the new year. I guess 5SOS are actually pushing the live B-side as a single then? It's quite a fun little song actually. Also didn't think they'd A-list this MJB single after the last one flopped. Hopefully there'll be a bit of a clearout next week, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Royal Blood & Gorgon City all need to make way for fresh music.
December 26, 201411 yr 'Thinking Out Loud' is STILL there?! :lol: Must be challenging for the longest playlisted song ever (was it Gotye who had that record before?) YES for Hannah Wants, really hope 'Rhymes' gets big daytime support now (I expect it will). And good to see 'Take Me To Church' re-added.
December 26, 201411 yr Huzza for the Hannah Wants & Chris Lorenzo addition! :wub: Brilliant stuff for Tchami and Tourist/Years & Years! :cheer:
December 26, 201411 yr 'Thinking Out Loud' is STILL there?! :lol: Must be challenging for the longest playlisted song ever (was it Gotye who had that record before?) Not even close. Gotye was playlisted for 14 weeks, this is TOL's 9th week (or 10th elapsed, if you take into account the fact that there was no playlist last week). And in fact Ed's 'Sing' was also playlisted for 14 weeks.
December 26, 201411 yr Circa Waves being playlisted!? :o I'm pretty sure they've supported their last 2/3 singles during daytime and now their albums getting a release I think. This one could be A listed IMO. You just got in there before me on TOL Mango :P yeh it's a fair bit off the record yet but it's still top 5 so no surprise it's in there still. I did think there would be more of a clear out this week as they usually like play listing a lot if the Sound of artists to start the new year! Edited December 26, 201411 yr by steve201
December 26, 201411 yr Not even close. Gotye was playlisted for 14 weeks, this is TOL's 9th week (or 10th elapsed, if you take into account the fact that there was no playlist last week). And in fact Ed's 'Sing' was also playlisted for 14 weeks. I see, I guess it just feels like longer due to the song being in the charts for several months prior to being playlisted. Still was sure it would be dropped now, he must be moving onto 'Bloodstream' pretty soon.
December 26, 201411 yr I see, I guess it just feels like longer due to the song being in the charts for several months prior to being playlisted. Still was sure it would be dropped now, he must be moving onto 'Bloodstream' pretty soon. Yeah, I would think they'll drop it next week. I'm guessing he'll plan Bloodstream's impact date to co-incide with the Brits so I wouldn't be surprised if that's added to the playlist in the next couple of weeks.
December 26, 201411 yr Surely 'Take Me to Church' is an error and it's whatever the next single is instead? Unless Hozier's label have decided to give it another push due to its continual momentum.
December 26, 201411 yr UGH piss off Hozier, was never particularly keen on it but it actually really grates on me now. PLEASE GO.
December 26, 201411 yr I see, I guess it just feels like longer due to the song being in the charts for several months prior to being playlisted. Still was sure it would be dropped now, he must be moving onto 'Bloodstream' pretty soon. I'd imagine Bloodstream will have an impact date around the time of the Brits in late feb to take advantage of that? It should be added in mid Jan.
December 26, 201411 yr Surely 'Take Me to Church' is an error and it's whatever the next single is instead? Unless Hozier's label have decided to give it another push due to its continual momentum. Nah I think Hozier seems to be an artist that they pick and chose what to play by him and not support a full campaign. From Eden was meant to be the follow up to TMTC and it had an impact date of 15/12 and Someone New is the February single so unless they meant that but I'm surprised they didn't playlist From Eden as it's the second obv hit off the album.
Create an account or sign in to comment