January 4, 201511 yr WHAT ABOUT INDILA THO! That too but somehow I got bored off her when it became such a monster hit and was played everywhere. 'Empire' had that advantage that I could listen only when I wanted to hear.
January 4, 201511 yr YAY, delighted to have two through! Hoping 'Lipstick' makes it a third, that would be incredible :o Surprised Drop Drop hasn't crashed out in like 29th though!
January 4, 201511 yr Just waiting to see how much longer 'New Americana' can cling on for! :funky: 6/15 Florina LXIV \\ Halsey - New Americana nRT1VCDal6E 25th Hendinia LXVII // Agata Dziarmagowska - Drop, Drop [35 points] But you guys, this was the best out of what Hendinia had to offer :(
January 4, 201511 yr Galantis out :'( WD Florina :) ('New Americana' is still amazing, deserves to blow up worldwide a la 'Royals')
January 4, 201511 yr :o 2 entries in the final, what. How? EDIT: it was my advertising I remember :funky: Edited January 4, 201511 yr by Uptown Froot
January 4, 201511 yr 7/15 FARC LXII \\ SOHN - Artifice 9btsq496hkQ 24th Seyetana LXVI \\ Charisma.com - Iinadukeblue [39 points - 8 voters]
January 4, 201511 yr Oh, there the dream dies again. Time to go searching for a TBO finalist next year.
January 4, 201511 yr poor seyetana, they really deserved it (sohn is amazing but i won't use any emoticons so i can emphasize my sadness for seyetana)
January 4, 201511 yr 8/15 Yehesi LXVI // Watermät - Bullit HoMzLLWNV1g 23rd Aeroche LXIII \\ Orbital/Lady Leshurr - Wonky [39 points - 10 voters]
January 4, 201511 yr To be honest this means I can just go all out with rooting for a Shatter Me victory with no personal pride getting in the way. SOHN is a fine entry to lose out to also.
January 4, 201511 yr I would have thought after "Beautiful", "Wonky" would have been Aeroche's best chance at a good result? :o
January 4, 201511 yr I gave it 12 at the time, but Wonky hasn't actually stuck with me at all (I mainly loved it because of the video, being honest) there's a much better Aeroche track that should be flying through. Yay for Artifice, Bullit and New Americana so far. Edited January 4, 201511 yr by Chez Wombat
Create an account or sign in to comment