January 4, 201511 yr Author 14/15 Qualifier 14: Hendinia 63 // Peking Duk / Nicole Millar - High 17th Place - 55 Points (After Deduction) - Ingermanlandia 62 // Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys
January 4, 201511 yr RAM and Peking Duk YES! Eek at Indiana, would have thought she'd be safe what with the commercial hoe appeal.
January 4, 201511 yr High :wub: Kind of hoping this smashes in the final, seems to have a lot of other fans across the forum too. Girls Chase Boys was another good discovery from this spin-off contest so I'm glad to see it close to qualifying.
January 4, 201511 yr yasss glad girls chase boys is gone its dreadful I used to think this too... then I was given her album and I've completely succumbed, it's just too catchy!
January 4, 201511 yr You like leaving me til the end don't you Silas, you little bast*rd :kink: YAY PEKING DUK, wasn't expecting it to quite make it, phewwww!!
January 4, 201511 yr 'Girls Chase Boys' really should have made it through! such a good song :( Hendinia on the other hand has my 2nd favorite BJSC discovery of the year so I'm VERY happy to see it through! Very euphoric, amazing, lovely song and I don't have enough adjectives in my vocabulary to describe it.
January 4, 201511 yr eeek just realised n dntn have one left i hope yelle makes it thru !!! is the other one desbuanda?!
January 4, 201511 yr Author That leaves us with two to battle it out for the last place. Both from the 68th contest. N DNTN vs. Desbuanda One scored 56 points (No Deductions) to finish in 16th Place. The other made it through. Neither nation received a deduction. our final qualifier is....
January 4, 201511 yr Author You like leaving me til the end don't you Silas, you little bast*rd :kink: YAY PEKING DUK, wasn't expecting it to quite make it, phewwww!! Random.org really hates you.
January 4, 201511 yr i would say what is taking so long but it is always posted immediately before so ~ edit: oops not this time Edited January 4, 201511 yr by M¤th
Create an account or sign in to comment