July 25, 201511 yr YAAAAAAAAAAY Said well done to you in three different places right now but very happy for you, realistically the person who is in love with BJSC most of all of us, as much as I'd have liked it, I know you'll be a faaaabulous job. THREE MOD JOBS, TAKING OVER.
July 25, 201511 yr Excellent choice there, the obvious option imo! Congratulations Ryan, I have NO doubts that you'll do an amazing job :D
July 25, 201511 yr Well this was pretty obvious from the moment I found out you'd applied :kink: But congratulations, the correct choice ~
July 25, 201511 yr Congrats Ryan :cheer: I would say that means you have to stop being cheap now, but Yu is still a mod so i guess you don't actually have to ^_^ ~
July 25, 201511 yr http://www.skype-emoticons.com/images/emoticon-00137-clapping.gif Welcome to the team, we'll work together to sneak through our cheap entries :coffee:
July 25, 201511 yr Thank you to all of you for the wonderful comments, and to the BJSC team for choosing me! I was so pleased when I found out last night and I really hope I can make a great contribution to the forum. :cheer: I still can't quite believe it!
July 25, 201511 yr Fantastic choice! Massive congratulations to Ryan!! :D :cheer: This better mean we get a Tich themed contest soon ;)
July 25, 201511 yr Congrats Ryan! :cheer: :D I've got total confidence that you'll be a great asset to the forum!
July 25, 201511 yr Congrats Ryan, One of the hardest working mods/members in general on here for sure so I have no doubt you'll do excellently!
July 25, 201511 yr Cheers guys for the kind words! Haha Cameron, wouldn't a Tich themed spin-off be wonderful :heehee:
July 25, 201511 yr Yay Ryan! :heart: I'm sure you'll be fantastic in modding over my first ever entry of BJSC.
Create an account or sign in to comment