March 2, 201610 yr Author Delta has ruled herself out! Sydney newspaper reporting it is Dami, while I'd have loved Delta, Dami would be great too!
March 2, 201610 yr Fox Radio Australia have claimed it's Dami Im too. http://www.fox.com.au/scoopla/music/blog/2...been-announced/
March 2, 201610 yr Delta has ruled herself out! Sydney newspaper reporting it is Dami, while I'd have loved Delta, Dami would be great too! :( I like Dami but I had hyped myself up for Delta. Oh well, the search for a 10/10 song at this year's contest goes on.
March 2, 201610 yr TWIST: The source for this seemingly confirmed rumour only whispered the name of the act and they understood 'Dami Im' when they actually said 'Dannii'. :kink:
March 2, 201610 yr Dami would be very good, she's so talented and a song like Super Love would be great for Eurovision but very modern, with hit potential in europe after the contest.
March 2, 201610 yr which will flop and two years later "Youmazing" (Remix feat. Molly Sanden) becomes a worldwide smash
March 2, 201610 yr Dami Im has one hell of a voice. I'd be very pleased if she was the entrant. I'd probably have had died if it was Delta, so this is probably better for my health.
March 2, 201610 yr Author The announcement should be arriving at 10.40am UK time, with the live details happening here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1125129390831936/
March 3, 201610 yr Omg, so Kylie just posted a pic of herself in front of the Sydney Opera House saying Excited to do a show tonight in Sydney!!! Always a thrill to be on a beautiful Sydney Harbour! What What What What???
March 3, 201610 yr omg imagine the fan meltdown if it's kylie. holy f*** henny I am already ALL OVER MY WALLS! Sergey AND Kylie?? Bring up Girls Aloud and that's my Top 3 artists EVER on Last.fm. **can't breathe**
March 3, 201610 yr I'm obviously overanalysing everything she ever said or did but on Feb 14 she tweeted this; MEANS NOTHING SURELY.
March 3, 201610 yr I do hope our emergency services are equipped to deal with the influx of gay men suffering cardiac arrest if this was an actual fact.
March 3, 201610 yr Super Love was a tune so I'm fairly happy with this announcement, plus she has an amazing voice. Not losing sleep over not being able to go to Stockholm though (that said, I am going to the London party next month...)
Create an account or sign in to comment