April 11, 201610 yr Come on Sia! PLEASE be number 1 this week. Not just coz you deserve it, but because your chart run will look so pretty <3
April 11, 201610 yr Can't see the Deftones holding on, quite hard to say which of those top 3 albums will end up selling the most, expect Adele just about edge them all though
April 11, 201610 yr Author Yeah. I think Adele will do it. I have no idea out of that top 3, what'll be the most front-loaded though.
April 11, 201610 yr Adele pretty much a cert to return to #1 then, on tragic sales. All Saints set for a top five album though, so deserved and such a turnaround after the #40 flop of Studio 1, I never imagined they'd return bigger again ten years after that. I know it's not spun off a hit single but there's definitely more hype this time around overall.
April 11, 201610 yr Yeah Adele/Lukas should easily grab the Top 2. Deftones aren't gonna sell much later in the week but if they can cling on to a Top 5 place that'd be a great result
April 11, 201610 yr King of sustained relevance Sean de Paul on course for a third UK #1 *_* Nowhere near big enough of a lead for Drake, he needs to get that on Spotify pronto! Great to see Chainsmokers climbing, hopefully landing in the play zone this Friday.
April 11, 201610 yr Come on Sia! PLEASE be number 1 this week. Not just coz you deserve it, but because your chart run will look so pretty <3 I would love if for that chart run alone :D although she more than deserves it too!
April 11, 201610 yr That top 3 singles is close, when you factor in the streams that are missing. As for the albums, those sales are poor, Adele will snatch it in the long run, great result for All Saints, not sure how good the album is, I loved their previous material, but I'm just holding out on purchasing it and wait for the price drop. Eliza & The Bear and M83 probably just ending up top 40 by the end of the week.
April 11, 201610 yr No1 album sales of 10k? :( Adele is looking at about 13k for the end of the week, if she sells at a similar rate as she did last week. There's not really anything that could give her a boost unless single #3 gets confirmed (rumours of 'Send My Love' being released next have been circling for a few weeks now).
April 11, 201610 yr Singles bubblin' under: 47 Jay Sean - Make My Love Go [feat. Sean Paul] 49 DJ Snake - Middle [feat. Bipolar Sunshine] :D 52 Desiigner - Panda :D 56 Rihanna - Kiss It Better :D 63 Nick Jonas - Close [feat. Tove Lo] :D 67 Drake & Future - Jumpman 68 Iggy Azalea - Team 69 Flo Rida - My House 73 Jason Derulo - If It Ain't Love 80 Shawn Mendes - I Know What You Did Last Summer [feat. Camila Cabello] 83 Rick Astley - Keep Singing 86 Birdy - Wild Horses 88 All Saints - One Strike 94 The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down [feat. Daya] :D 99 Taylor Swift - New Romantics
April 11, 201610 yr Is it possible to say that Adele 25 after breaking all records could have less total sales than Adele 21?
April 11, 201610 yr Singles bubblin' under: 94 The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down [feat. Daya] :D It looks to me this can be bigger than Roses :o :cheer: Is it possible to say that Adele 25 after breaking all records could have less total sales than Adele 21? Anything is possible to say :P
April 11, 201610 yr Roses is a lot better than DLMD so I'd be surprised if that ends up being the bigger hit
April 11, 201610 yr Roses is a lot better than DLMD so I'd be surprised if that ends up being the bigger hit Roses is better but remember that quality means nothing in the charts :kink: I think 'Don't Let Me Down' will be a pretty huge Top 5/10 hit at least
April 11, 201610 yr 52 Desiigner - Panda My current rap obsession :wub: I love the way he sounds like he's about to die, it's really addictive :music:
Create an account or sign in to comment