April 25, 201610 yr just hoping I finish somewhere in the middle PLEASE! I can't have another last/bottom group finish flop :lol: ( :cry: )
April 25, 201610 yr Author Ok results should start around 7PM. The more of you here/commenting, the faster they'll go.
April 25, 201610 yr Excited! I rushed through my answers, but hopefully they won't be too disastrous. :lol:
April 25, 201610 yr I'll be here after I've seen Game Of Thrones! (be about 8-ish) Excited to see myself flop!
April 25, 201610 yr Author Finishing touches on all the results. Dropping the first answer in 10 minutes. HOLD TIGHT. :D
April 25, 201610 yr I've made a HUGE boo-boo on one of my answers. :( :blush: Bet you wish you could go Back in Time to change it :rofl:
April 25, 201610 yr Author 1) Name a Little Mix single that was not #1 in the UK Move // SCORE: 8 Jimmy Jam, Serg Mix, MrLoverboy, Defaze, J▲hq, Dobbo, HausofKubrick, Robot, Josh DNA // SCORE: 5 Ultraviolence1989, SamJudd, Juliano, Jonjo, JosephStyles, HarryEzra Secret Love Song // SCORE: 4 Joe, Spadz, LushLife, Cameron, Jade Love Me Like You // SCORE: 2 shindymindy, Jay, SeanGrey Everyone did pretty well here, no 0 pointers. Bit of a tricky question, but I think the top 3 were expected. 'Love Me Like You', I didn't expect people to go for as much, but it's tragic #11 placing may have got gotten people thinking.
April 25, 201610 yr Yass! Great start, I hope people have "Move" on the mind later on in the game too
April 25, 201610 yr Bonus points for naming the song that came first out of their singles in the X Factor results thing, please. xox