April 22, 20188 yr all this basic rudimental love is depressing me I feel your pain, but there really was nothing else to vote for in semi 2.
April 22, 20188 yr say all you want about rudimental but you can’t deny that feel the Love is amazing
April 22, 20188 yr Author OUT (2/10) 27th Pupok: BananaLemon - Girls Gone Wild (20 points) nmuVoRCE1qY 27th Cumulonimba: Imani Coppola - Raindrops from the Sun (Hey Hey Hey) (13 points) 8dK23ouFw8M
April 22, 20188 yr Eek at Pupok doing so bad! I actually did know that song already due to travis playing it on plug though and he is often cursed :kink: surprised that it has done worse than the Lotunia song though, seemed more accessible.
April 22, 20188 yr Isn’t FARC’s song produced by Rudimental? The track even says so on Spotify, on the song title! So I’m not surprised it sounds like their other material!
April 22, 20188 yr What the f*** at Girls Gone Wild.... I will never understand BJSC's distaste of Asian pop :lol:
April 22, 20188 yr Sidebar: HOW DARE Y'ALL SLEEP ON PUPOK! #BJSCSoWhite Surprised this one did so badly tbh
April 22, 20188 yr At least it sounds like Rudimental while they were still good!! > implying they ever were (that debut aside) Oops at pupok but this really wasn't a good Kpop song.
Create an account or sign in to comment