Jump to content

Featured Replies

Dark red for Three Lions and American Idiot

 

I’m sure it’s an incorrect update?

 

Three lions is in red as everyone is watching the game :lol:

  • Replies 271
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Ashanti's "Only U" been doing anything? Keep hearing the riff from it used in the build up to World Cup matches - sounds like an EDM song containing the tune!

 

From what I can tell it's the Chainsmokers/Tiësto version they're playing!

 

Ashanti's 'Only U' is amazing. So ofc some dance producers needed to sample it :drama:
Ashanti's 'Only U' is amazing. So ofc some dance producers needed to sample it :drama:

 

In fairness, 'Only U' is based on a sample too.

When was that new Childish Gambino track released?

 

Today. He's actually released 2 tracks

 

99. Childish Gambino - Summertime Magic

141. Childish Gambino - Feels Like Summer

 

It's gonna be interesting to see how sharply Three Lions and all the other football songs decrease from Wednesday night onwards. Although I suppose there's still the 3rd place play off to come so it might hold up.

So yeah like I said on Saturday it's going to be interesting to see how sharp the decreases for the football songs will be over the next few hours. I guess it's not coming home after all (unless you live in France)

Today. He's actually released 2 tracks

 

99. Childish Gambino - Summertime Magic

141. Childish Gambino - Feels Like Summer

 

Cool looking forward to listening!

From what I can tell it's the Chainsmokers/Tiësto version they're playing!

Excellent thanks! Definitely this version! Surprised it hasn't been re-promoted even though it came out 3 years ago. Enjoying the full listen.

 

The Ashanti song though, one of my favourite urban tracks of the 2000s - though there are so many to pick from! That riff :wub:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.