Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 469
  • Views 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    London Records advertising the Madonna/Dannii sample on insta - snatch those extra streams Dannii

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Well here's one bit of proof that you are wrong, 'So Under Pressure' was never #9. It started off at #14 in the first update, #16 in the second update and #20 in the final chart. I remember with cry

  • Currently listening to Girl in Crete a perfect album for hot weather and being round the pool !!

Also watched this last night!!

Dannii loves a podcast she has been on many!

  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Jessie Where said:

Hurrah. I want 1995 Sessions back though ☹️

This! It seems there is still licensing issues with some of her back cat ☹️

11 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

Dannii made a surprise appearance at Mighty Hoopla

Minogues pulling surprises out of everywhere this week, great to see dannii dipping her toe back in her music career the last couple of years and I hang onto hope that she will do 1 final studio album.

How amazing did she look at Hoopla wow!!

The crowd really thought and wanted her to sing!!

Im sure this is the first step towards booking her for next year.

  • 1 month later...

We need Dannii the popstar back for a while. The TV stuff and fashion is so boring.

18 hours ago, Sacred3 said:

We need Dannii the popstar back for a while. The TV stuff and fashion is so boring.

I'd like that too, but let's be honest her heart isn't in it and based on her output over the last few years we're unlikely to get anything even close to the standard of Girl, Neon Nights or Hits & Beyond/Club Disco material.

If she does do Hoopla next year though, I am so there!

So sad - I know a lot went on between them however he was once a big part of her life so I’m sure she’s feeling sad about it

Can we have a Kylie and Dannii signature 🥰

  • 3 weeks later...

Great to Dannii going back to acting again, its nice that she has now revisited her acting and music career in recent years.

That’s so good! I’ve always wanted Dannii to return to acting in movies or some good Aussie or British dramas. I hope she starts getting more acting gigs.

Well i did love her and Home & Away

The article wrongly states that was her last role but it wasnt , it was secrets!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.