September 1Sep 1 Nah they need to kill Oscar off. Flush! Learn to cast at the right age and have characters act age appropriate, EE!!
September 1Sep 1 58 minutes ago, Summer FRUITS!!!!! said:Nah they need to kill Oscar off. Flush! Learn to cast at the right age and have characters act age appropriate, EE!!The character wouldn’t have been as good if they’d cast an actual teenager. You rant about this but not Avani, it’s odd.
September 1Sep 1 59 minutes ago, T Boy said:The character wouldn’t have been as good if they’d cast an actual teenager.You rant about this but not Avani, it’s odd.Avani is with the othrr teens, acts like a teen - with cringe dialogue though - and doesn't look THAT much older than her role
September 1Sep 1 They were a little more bearable today. We do usually need to get all this arrival nonsense out of the way.
September 1Sep 1 4 hours ago, Summer FRUITS!!!!! said:Nah they need to kill Oscar off. Flush! Learn to cast at the right age and have characters act age appropriate, EE!!No way to killing Oscar off.
September 1Sep 1 28 minutes ago, Padamic_Tension said:No way to killing Oscar off.Yeah Max already has two dead children, he doesn’t need a third. It’s bizarre enough that it’s almost one in one out with his children and births/deaths.Thinking about Cindy and Max ahead of next week, they each have had 6 children (if we count Max’s unborn one) and have both lost two children. They both have 3 grandchildren each but they’re also the same grandchildren which is absolutely crazy.
September 2Sep 2 Max and Cindy big day ends in disaster and doesn't on the front of the magazinesConfirmed she chokes on a peanut and dies then 😅
September 2Sep 2 12 hours ago, Liаm said:Rose is such a pastiche it’s like watching a TikTok skit spoofing British soapsHer and Elaine being polite and bitchy was great.Saying that, hopefully she mellows out a bit and stops just being a caricature. Roll on next week though and the EnderZoe
September 2Sep 2 I read that Zoe is going hunting for Charlie's cab? Genuinely they don't know what to do with her other than send her looking for things, wouldn't be surprised if we had a whole episode of her looking for a contact lense at this point
September 2Sep 2 32 minutes ago, Lindsey. said:I read that Zoe is going hunting for Charlie's cab? Genuinely they don't know what to do with her other than send her looking for things, wouldn't be surprised if we had a whole episode of her looking for a contact lense at this pointI think all of next week eps are basically set on the same day (the double wedding). So unless Zoe is back at the end of tomorrow's ep, she will be back for 4 eps - all set on the 1 day and then die.The spoilers for the week after (14th) have there being a 'devastating shock for Kat, Alfie and the Slaters'.So she either dies on next Thursday, and is found on the Monday. Or just is found on Monday and can't be woken up.
September 2Sep 2 I might be misremembering but didn’t Kat buy Charlie’s old cab in about 2018 when she started doing The Knowledge? I’m sure something prompted her into starting up Kat’s Cabs and it was having his cab?
September 2Sep 2 1 hour ago, T Boy said:I might be misremembering but didn’t Kat buy Charlie’s old cab in about 2018 when she started doing The Knowledge? I’m sure something prompted her into starting up Kat’s Cabs and it was having his cab?I guess they could've sold the taxi at some point?
September 2Sep 2 Can't believe they're actually going through with it!! Shockingly bad. He is destroying the show.
September 2Sep 2 I'm looking forward to the character going; the plot was bad for her return but her acting was awful as well.The only scenes she seemed like she had nailed the character were either with Big Mo, or weirdly with Tommy - who she hadn't had any scenes with prior to returning. But her being in a big sister role actually worked! Edited September 2Sep 2 by ElectroBoy
September 2Sep 2 5 hours ago, T Boy said:I might be misremembering but didn’t Kat buy Charlie’s old cab in about 2018 when she started doing The Knowledge? I’m sure something prompted her into starting up Kat’s Cabs and it was having his cab?Yeah, I don’t ever remember her selling it but Charlie’s cab was the whole reason she wanted to be a taxi driver. It was like 2021 that Phil got her the premises and she started the business, obviously she sold the business to Kathy this year but idk she would have just randomly sold the one taxi.Not that I expect they thought about it for even 5 seconds
September 2Sep 2 17 minutes ago, Liаm said:Yeah, I don’t ever remember her selling it but Charlie’s cab was the whole reason she wanted to be a taxi driver. It was like 2021 that Phil got her the premises and she started the business, obviously she sold the business to Kathy this year but idk she would have just randomly sold the one taxi.Not that I expect they thought about it for even 5 secondsYeah I distinctly remember the cab coming into her possession and Mo pointed out she couldn’t do anything with it until she’d done the knowledge and that was a four year process. Then Phil helped her set the business up.It’s absolutely shite continuity just like everything Zoe related.
September 2Sep 2 There was that whole side story of Hayley using the cab to pick up fares illegally and Kat owning a scooter (and crashing it) to learn the A-Z of London, wild! It all just got casually forgotten about until 2021 but no mention of what happened to the actual taxi. It's a nice gesture to Derek Martin (again) after he passed away earlier this year I guess.
September 2Sep 2 I think the new family might be ok in time. They certainly seem to be getting less irritating by the episode. They’re definitely setting up a Jodie and Kojo romance which might be why we never saw his date ever again.I have a feeling at the moment that they’ve changed the plans for the flashforward because fans figured everything out.
Create an account or sign in to comment