Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 206
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So these eight songs are all deemed safe in Semi 1 according to the predictions thread:

 

◾ Terra Avium ◾ Kite 'Losing (feat. Anna Von Hausswolff & Henric De La Cour)'

◾ Zanmatony ◾ Vitesse X 'Eternal'

◾ Aeroche ◾ Jayda G 'Feeling Alive'

◾ Danæviia ◾ Aaron Hibell & Felsmann + Tiley 'levitation (icelandic extended version)'

◾ Kluminican Republic ◾ Anish Kumar 'Everything Blooms Around Her'

◾ Hendinia ◾ Yaeger 'Stolen (Namasenda Remix)'

◾ Scotland 2 ◾ dj something 'american dreamer'

◾ Mothertopia ◾ COY 'Promises'

 

And this lot have a clean sheet in Semi 2:

 

◾ Cheiron ◾ Sudan Archives 'Selfish Soul'

◾ New Lexico ◾ Pixey 'Bring Back The Beat'

◾ FARC ◾ Devstar & Tasty Lopez 'Run From You'

◾ Taahino ◾ Nicolina 'Situations'

◾ POPHub ◾ HAYLA 'Freefall'

◾ Bronzil ◾ Jain 'Nobody Knows'

◾ Altyr Muunilinst ◾ Mia Wray 'The Way She Moves'

◾ Greenfroze ◾ XG 'SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT'

◾ Jupiterdonia ◾ Alice Chater 'Don't Let My Boyfriend Get In Your Way'

 

Everything else has one or more DNQ predictions, so it's clearly a very hard month to call. Will the above all make it through unscathed? And how did Summericia end up in the DNQ potentials pile?

 

I agree that the eight in Semi 1 are all through. Semi 2 I guess that lot probably should be but let's see.

Edited by gooddelta

I thought I went 'relatively' safer this month so it would be an unpleasant surprise not to progress, but then I did clock that more of its fans were maybe in the other semi.
So these eight songs are all deemed safe in Semi 1 according to the predictions thread:

 

◾ Terra Avium ◾ Kite 'Losing (feat. Anna Von Hausswolff & Henric De La Cour)'

◾ Zanmatony ◾ Vitesse X 'Eternal'

◾ Aeroche ◾ Jayda G 'Feeling Alive'

◾ Danæviia ◾ Aaron Hibell & Felsmann + Tiley 'levitation (icelandic extended version)'

◾ Kluminican Republic ◾ Anish Kumar 'Everything Blooms Around Her'

◾ Hendinia ◾ Yaeger 'Stolen (Namasenda Remix)'

◾ Scotland 2 ◾ dj something 'american dreamer'

◾ Mothertopia ◾ COY 'Promises'

 

And this lot have a clean sheet in Semi 2:

 

◾ Cheiron ◾ Sudan Archives 'Selfish Soul'

◾ New Lexico ◾ Pixey 'Bring Back The Beat'

◾ FARC ◾ Devstar & Tasty Lopez 'Run From You'

◾ Taahino ◾ Nicolina 'Situations'

◾ POPHub ◾ HAYLA 'Freefall'

◾ Bronzil ◾ Jain 'Nobody Knows'

◾ Altyr Muunilinst ◾ Mia Wray 'The Way She Moves'

◾ Greenfroze ◾ XG 'SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT'

◾ Jupiterdonia ◾ Alice Chater 'Don't Let My Boyfriend Get In Your Way'

 

Everything else has one or more DNQ predictions, so it's clearly a very hard month to call. Will the above all make it through unscathed? And how did Summericia end up in the DNQ potentials pile?

 

I agree that the eight in Semi 1 are all through. Semi 2 I guess that lot probably should be but let's see.

 

There are definitely a couple of songs there that I'd not be surprised to see DNQ.

But that would ruin the ~mystery~ (and my ability to pretend I was right no matter what happens)

 

(

not saying I expect any of them to definitely DNQ but I wouldn't be so confident about Terra Avium, Scotland 2, Cheiron or Greenfroze, inb4 they all smash now

)

Selfish Soul came 2nd in a contest I'm in so NQ is not on my watch (but same could be said about Hertan ngl :kink: )

I have no idea how I got 100% predictions, this semi was a bloodbath and I'm not confident at all!

 

 

and I can now pretend I was right before Bre

 

from my albeit limited knowledge of the electronic fans that partake in the contest I think I'd have been much better off in semi 2, so rather nervous as to whether I'll Q or not. Herbs was the only one to correctly predict 'Headliner' out last month so praying he's the only one wrong this time round xx
random.org you are a true opp

 

blacksquare is also an opp for activating random.org in the first place

If it’s any consolation, I think you’d have DNQ’d in SF2 also :kink:

well, bring it on, but I got what I wanted for my song from the semi listenthrough so qualifying would be a bonus x

 

Semi 2 feels fairly open I guess

 

gotten a little bit addicted to it lately tho so it'd be nice

I have arrived

 

yseult.gif

 

scared for Yseult that she'll DNQ not feeling as confident as her walk though

Edited by Addy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.