Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
◾ FSR Rontvia ◾ Victor Le Masne 'Higher'



◾ Terra Avium ◾ Kite 'Losing (feat. Anna Von Hausswolff & Henric De La Cour)'



Next-Logo.png

◾ Lookylion ◾ Aziya 'crush (tom verlaine)'
◾ Sovarasma ◾ Alicaì Harley & SHAYE 'I.Y.D.K'
  • Replies 206
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
◾ Lookylion ◾ Aziya 'crush (tom verlaine)'



◾ Sovarasma ◾ Alicaì Harley & SHAYE 'I.Y.D.K'



Next-Logo.png

◾ Ben's Sanctuary ◾ small talk 'Feelin' Like A Few'
◾ Fljótavík ◾ Parannoul 'A Lot Can Happen'
no surprises there as i thought i would be doomed with the lack of reactions in the listenthrough but AT LEAST you were SERVED a Jamaican dancehall BANGER and that's all I care about ;) ;)

Ooh! The two DNQ predix and the super tough semi had me mentally checking out of thinking I was in with a chance.

 

Some great qualifiers so far.

  • Author
◾ Ben's Sanctuary ◾ small talk 'Feelin' Like A Few'



◾ Fljótavík ◾ Parannoul 'A Lot Can Happen'



Next-Logo.png

◾ Aeroche ◾ Jayda G 'Feeling Alive'
◾ Cadelicia ◾ it's murph, Nonô & Jimmy James 'Supersonic'

aww I enjoyed that Sovarasma entry, the doechii look was playing well

i think doechii's entry was quite well-known already so at least i got buoyed by that, but i.y.d.k is a lot lesser known and more niche in its genre. nonetheless i did much better with this entry elsewhere so i can't complain :kink: thank you for the STANNAGE tho :brat:

  • Author
◾ Aeroche ◾ Jayda G 'Feeling Alive'



◾ Cadelicia ◾ it's murph, Nonô & Jimmy James 'Supersonic'



Next-Logo.png

◾ Persephonia ◾ Smiling 'Devour'
◾ Aelandor ◾ Bear McCreary 'Leviathan (feat. Corey Taylor)'

Bre being wrong, we rejoice :cheer: never doubted myself for a minute I tell you xx

 

Excellent qualifiers so far, gonna be a tough final by the looks of it.

What a way to announce me qualifying when I really, really, really didn't expect it. *.* I was convinced that it would be a DNQ so I only watched all 50 seconds because it was very pretty.
  • Author
◾ Persephonia ◾ Smiling 'Devour'



◾ Aelandor ◾ Bear McCreary 'Leviathan (feat. Corey Taylor)'



Next-Logo.png

◾ Yobnedorica ◾ Peplab 'It's not the drug'
◾ Jadakissnia ◾ Soltera & Santiago Salazar 'Got No Reason To Forgive'

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.