October 11, 20241 yr well donejoseph for managing all those unexpected twusts and turns lol, great job as always!
October 11, 20241 yr New peaks and new entries outside the top 40: 43. Coldplay - All My Love (NEW) 47. Milli Vanilla - Blame It On The Rain (RE) 52. Perrie - You Go Your Way (NEW) 59. Pawsa - Too Cool To Be Careless (+1) 61. Nimino - I Only Smoke When I Drink (+13) 74. PARTYNEXTDOOR - N o c h i l l (+22) 80. A$AP Rocky - I Smoked Away My Brain (NEW) 81. Chrystal - The Days (RE) 85. Taylor Swift - Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me? (NEW) Also: 96. Billie Eilish - L'AMOUR DE MA VIE (NEW)
October 11, 20241 yr Author Haha thanks guys, not the stress-free show I was hoping for!! (partly my fault for overlooking Milli Vanilli's impact, didn't think they'd be quite this high up with a reset!)
October 11, 20241 yr I’m pretty sure the Milli Vanilli song is titled Girl I’m Gonna Miss You, not I’m Gonna Miss You
October 11, 20241 yr Omg who’s afraid of little old me charted yessss finally Pity it couldn't have happened back when 'Down Bad' was robbing it <_<
October 11, 20241 yr New peaks and new entries outside the top 40: 80. A$AP Rocky - I Smoked Away My Brain (NEW) They didn't credit Steamed Clams Casino or Imogen Heap?! Edited October 11, 20241 yr by TheSnake
October 11, 20241 yr They didn't credit Steamed Clams Casino or Imogen Heap?! It’s credited as asap rocky/heap/ clams casino on the occ website
October 12, 20241 yr I Love You, I'm Sorry I've gone from liking to thinking is such an evil song. Her screeching, cliche lyrics, a pastiche of every popular artist and just being an insufferable nepo baby. I low key can't stand her lmao. What’s a nepo baby??
October 12, 20241 yr What’s a nepo baby?? Someone who is only successful because their parents are. (Nepotism baby) Gracie is the daughter of film director JJ Abrams
October 12, 20241 yr Someone who is only successful because their parents are. (Nepotism baby) Gracie is the daughter of film director JJ Abrams Ah thanks!
October 12, 20241 yr Someone who is only successful because their parents are. (Nepotism baby) Gracie is the daughter of film director JJ Abrams The term itself is new though of course they've been around for decades. Think Stella McCartney, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Liza Minnelli among countless others who are incredibly talented but have definitely had a leg up in the industry due to connections.
Create an account or sign in to comment