July 5, 20251 yr 19 minutes ago, awardinary said:Thanks all who supported Ellie during this event, it's been fun to be a part of it.If qualification had been achieved, I would have gone for Starry Eyed, Anything Can Happen, Easy Lover and Like A Saviour as her next options.Hopefully people go and listen to the latter two and appreciate them because they are soooo underrated !!!
July 5, 20251 yr A second artist in this contest eliminated before they were able to send 'Your Song'!commiserations Ellie and A-ha
July 5, 20251 yr Author Live Show TwoResultsBack to the original format after that ugly as shit scoreboard last week
July 5, 20251 yr Author It was looking like a runaway victory for Pet Shop Boys in this round until the rest of the votes started coming in yesterday and today!
July 5, 20251 yr I wonder if 'The Sun Always Shines On T.V.' (or something else) would've done better. Maybe it was reserved for next round. Edited July 5, 20251 yr by AllStarBySmashMouth
July 5, 20251 yr I wasn’t expecting to be anywhere near the top this round after seeing some of the votes!
July 5, 20251 yr Ellie was done dirtyy by all of you :( A-ha I made some discoveries of so was sad to see them go too
July 5, 20251 yr A shame to see Aha go out. I think The Sun Always Shines On TV would have been good enough to get them through to the semi-final.
July 5, 20251 yr Yay made it another round <3 thank you!!!Well, the risk have been paid off, and from now and on I’m only sticking to her discography, and hopefully that will take her all the way to the end <3 And no shade taken @Calum, I personally have grown to love and appreciate Xtina now more than when she was one of the main pop girl!!! Sad to see A-ha leaving, and to some extent Ellie as well.
July 5, 20251 yr Speaking of A-ha, don’t miss them too much…I just remembered Xtina sample of Take On Me with Pitbull ‘Feel This Moment’
July 5, 20251 yr I love a-ha but they deserved to go with that choice, really quite a weak link for them.Mary J is slaying this, totally unexpected that she’s in the semis!
July 5, 20251 yr Also well done for getting Ellie G this far Wardy, not the safest of choices so you did good!
July 5, 20251 yr 13 minutes ago, Addy! said:Speaking of A-ha, don’t miss them too much…I just remembered Xtina sample of Take On Me with Pitbull ‘Feel This Moment’ In another universe, I can imagine it... 'Take On Me' and 'Feel This Moment' in the same round...
July 5, 20251 yr ok, help me if I am understanding this correctly...is there only 2 more rounds left?
July 5, 20251 yr Author 1 minute ago, Addy! said:ok, help me if I am understanding this correctly...is there only 2 more rounds left?Correct!
July 5, 20251 yr 21 minutes ago, dandy* said:Btw who was a-ha?And what would your final three choices have been?I think we've all worked out that Aha was Bjork.
Create an account or sign in to comment