September 1, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, 777666jason said:It's Katie price do you really need to ask that question 🫣Must have been long odds on her having one of her 'songs' reach #1 on iTunes.
September 1, 20251 yr Just now, Mack said:Must have been long odds on her having one of her 'songs' reach #1 on iTunes.Yeah apparently according to tik tok its a protest against Peter andres new tracks (i know was suprised he released something) because apparently he's a narcissist I didnt go down the rabbit hole to see if its true (because frankly I dont care) I just came to the thread to check the iTunes 😂
September 1, 20251 yr Doesn't take much to get a song to No.1 on itunes these days, i reckon Lisa Scott-Lee - Electric would do it if a 2nd campaign happened lol
September 1, 20251 yr Well Buzzjack IS 20 next year, so get thinking about a song we want to take to No.1 on iTunes, hoping to repeat the success of the Mollie campaign @MackI believe Katie was No.3 on the Big Top 40, which I guess is presented as a bigger deal than iTunes although it barely is really. Edited September 1, 20251 yr by gooddelta
September 1, 20251 yr 24 minutes ago, gooddelta said:Well Buzzjack IS 20 next year, so get thinking about a song we want to take to No.1 on iTunes, hoping to repeat the success of the Mollie campaign @MackI believe Katie was No.3 on the Big Top 40, which I guess is presented as a bigger deal than iTunes although it barely is really.We should do Carly Rae - Run Away With Me coz that would garner general Twitter reaction on top of us downloading it!However… Margaret Berger - Will You Remember Me Tomorrow? Would be a worthwhile 2nd choice pick for me!
September 1, 20251 yr It would be nice to pick somebody who would potentially interact with us though and cares about doing well on iTunes and still thinks it is relevant (so Lisa Scott-Lee and Mollie fit the bill quite well) - yet also has some significance to BuzzJack in some way.We’ll have to nominate some tracks and do a vote again next year!I do see what you mean though that somebody with a big fanbase who has fans that track iTunes charts online would be a good one. Edited September 1, 20251 yr by gooddelta
September 1, 20251 yr Buzzjack charity single with @JosephBoone @Mack @danG @Tafty and @Jessie Where on leads
September 1, 20251 yr Just now, 777666jason said:Buzzjack charity single with @JosephBoone @Mack @danG @Tafty and @Jessie Where on leads
September 1, 20251 yr 22 minutes ago, gooddelta said:It would be nice to pick somebody who would potentially interact with us though and cares about doing well on iTunes and still thinks it is relevant (so Lisa Scott-Lee and Mollie fit the bill quite well) - yet also has some significance to BuzzJack in some way.We’ll have to nominate some tracks and do a vote again next year!I do see what you mean though that somebody with a big fanbase who has fans that track iTunes charts online would be a good one.Dannii Minogue
September 1, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, 777666jason said:Buzzjack charity single with @JosephBoone @Mack @danG @Tafty and @Jessie Where on leadsGutted that my vocal talents have been cruelly overlooked
September 2, 20251 yr 6 hours ago, Mangø said:Gutted that my vocal talents have been cruelly overlooked My apologies but just went with the first 5 I could remember or would of been here all day 😅 but there is an opening lead as tafty stepped down 😬
September 2, 20251 yr I will like to continue with popular singers.My singles choice for Buzzjack 20th anniversary is Diana Vickers - Ice Cream.
September 2, 20251 yr Author 1. HUNTR/X, EJAE, AUDREY NUNA, REI AMI & KPop Demon Hunters Cast - Golden61. Kneecap & Paul Hartnoll - Sayōnara84. Rob Thomas - Machine103. Miles Kane - I Pray145. Ruxley - when you run out of tears163. Ash & Graham Coxon - Fun People
September 2, 20251 yr Author 51. Kneecap & Paul Hartnoll - Sayōnara98. The Divine Comedy - Invisible Thread
September 2, 20251 yr I’m going to get rinsed but I actually really like I Got U by Katie Price in all its basic glory.
September 2, 20251 yr Had to give it a curiosity listen, it wasn't as awful as I was expecting , will I be in a hurry to hear it again erm no
September 3, 20251 yr Author 2. Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance10. Saint Etienne - Brand New Me (feat. Confidence Man)33. Alter Bridge - Silent Divide45. Orbit Culture - Nerve70. The Divine Comedy - Invisible Thread103. The Struts & Brian May - Could Have Been Me120. Public Service Broadcasting - Electra (Late Night Final Remix)185. Daniel Avery & Alison Mosshart - Greasy off the Racing Line
Create an account or sign in to comment