Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.8k
  • Views 195.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Round 12: The Semi Final Results Round 13: The Grand Final: Part One Results Round 14: The Grand Final: Part Two Results Just want to say a massive thank you to EVERYBODY for all of the l

  • gooddelta
    gooddelta

    Congrats @Lukuzz, amazing run with Atomic Kitten, I so easily could have sent them myself and would have strung together a similar run. I just wanted to thank @Calum for putting this incredible conte

  • Julian_
    Julian_

    Well where to start - thanks so much all for the kind words. Thanks to those who voted for ABBA and gave them good rankings, but also to those who aren’t fans as all the participants make this event s

Posted Images

  • Author

Florence + the Machine...

Kelly Clarkson...

This is it.

Since the judges have been unable to reach a majority verdict, we will now revert to the public vote to decide which of you is through to the Semi Final and which of you is eliminated right now.

I can now reveal...

The artist with the least amount of votes...

and eliminated from the competition tonight...

is...

Finalists4.png

which means Kelly Clarkson, you are through to the Semi Final by the skin of your teeth!

Florence + the Machine, sadly your time in the competition has come to an end. But you have been absolutely brilliant! Don't go anywhere because in just a few moments we'll be revealing your identity alongside that of David Bowie, and celebrating how far you've both come!

Lucky Kelly, but the road to victory now reopens. So many amazing songs left.

Ouch at Florence, and for the alt voters.

Well done Kelly (although part of me was hoping would go so I have a better chance next week) 😂🙈

</3 Not a great night for alt-pop, such a shame to see them go, I was hoping they may be able to dark horse to the final if Dog Days Are Over was next round, but it's been wonderful reminding myself of some of their best album tracks at least!

I suspect non pop acts always faced an uphill struggle in the Pop Factor.

Florence is a fave of mine though and I’ve loved a lot of Bowie songs sent during this.

Just now, gooddelta said:

I suspect non pop acts always faced an uphill struggle in the Pop Factor.

Florence is a fave of mine though and I’ve loved a lot of Bowie songs sent during this.

Non pop acts, male acts and anyone not releasing songs in the 00's

MESSAGE FOR WHOEVER IS SUBMITTING SONGS FOR KELLY -

This was a fantastic choice, such an empowering song full of fun and energy, I have absolutely no idea why people didn't get behind this, but this voting public thought Conan Gray was a better choice, don't be disheartened, it's them not you! wub

lol

I would’ve called the final being ABBA vs Kelly vs Florence so that last spot feels a lot more open now!

Definitely pleased for Kelly though. This round was definitely harder for artists who have had considerable success so I’m glad she was able to survive that hurdle.

1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:

Non pop acts, male acts and anyone not releasing songs in the 00's

All the better for it kink

2 minutes ago, Viper* said:

MESSAGE FOR WHOEVER IS SUBMITTING SONGS FOR KELLY -

This was a fantastic choice, such an empowering song full of fun and energy, I have absolutely no idea why people didn't get behind this, but this voting public thought Conan Gray was a better choice, don't be disheartened, it's them not you! wub

lol

He was; Lonely Dancers was a bop!

Just now, ElectroBoy said:

He was; Lonely Dancers was a bop!

Jail.

Aww I really thought Florence had a good chance to come close to the win, such a quality act. This round was a good choice too, unfortunate.

Still, Kelly has some great moments (and some not so great moments, People Like Us is definitely towards the not so great for me but she can very easily pull it back so hope she makes good on this chance)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.