May 31May 31 Just now, ___∆___ said:I’m surprised as it’s holding up on Spotify.Day behind on first look unfortunately so that means it might climb 😢
May 31May 31 I suspect RMI will get a 14th week at #1, with Ariana at #2 and Olivia R at #3 Edited May 31May 31 by DanielCarey
May 31May 31 1 minute ago, DanielCarey said:I suspect RMI will get a 14th week at #1, with Ariana at #2 and Olivia R at #3I wonder if it’s close if Ari’s team will pull out the stops and drop a remix or some downloads - the video could give it a significant boost.
May 31May 31 Just now, DanielCarey said:I suspect RMI will get a 14th week at #1, with Ariana at #2 and Olivia R at #3Arianas physicals should already be included qs people have already recieved thel so she will definitely be number 1 tonight shame we wont get numbers until tomorrow Go needs to rebound again
May 31May 31 Ariana is almost certainly gonna be no1 here tonight I believe, but looking at her day 2 I’m not so sure she’ll hold. We’ll see if it stabilises after the weekend plus her physical sales
May 31May 31 Just now, ___∆___ said:I wonder if it’s close if Ari’s team will pull out the stops and drop a remix or some downloads - the video could give it a significant boost.I think people over estimate the power of the music video these days , even Taylors opalite which was basically an event as was a first of it kind release on spotify/AM first didnt make a massive difference
May 31May 31 2 minutes ago, 777666jason said:I think people over estimate the power of the music video these days , even Taylors opalite which was basically an event as was a first of it kind release on spotify/AM first didnt make a massive differenceI know it clinched the #1 on physicals in the end but the Opalite video still provided a big boost - it would've been #5 that week without physicals, up from #15 the week before!
May 31May 31 Just now, JosephStyles said:I know it clinched the #1 on physicals in the end but the Opalite video still provided a big boost - it would've been #5 that week without physicals, up from #15 the week before!Not to mention all the remixes , the extra downloads etc etc ues it gave a boost certainly but it really wasnt massive
May 31May 31 Just now, 777666jason said:Not to mention all the remixes , the extra downloads etc etc ues it gave a boost certainly but it really wasnt massiveIt only sold 1,064 downloads and would still have been #5 that week on its streaming tally alone, which was very much fuelled by the music video release...
May 31May 31 Just now, Henessy Lake said:That was for an old release thoughYour as bad as hadji a 4 month old song isnt an old song 🤣🤣
Create an account or sign in to comment