Jump to content

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

Dancing was Top 20 for Kylie in the mids - we managed to help it cling to a #38 entry 🤣

The Madge fans really need to get behind the downloads seeing as sales in the Top 40 seem so close atm.

They released a download bundle exclusively on her website in the week which I'm pretty sure did it!

It'd be nice it they'd had a few physicals and also a music video for it this week too.

  • Replies 244
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Added to Radio 1's C List from today

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    Jesus really?! So you mean to say if Taylor hadn't happened she'd be sitting at #1 right now? 🤯

  • BREAKTHETENSION
    BREAKTHETENSION

    Someone on PJ is saying Danceteria is #4 in today’s midweeks.

Posted Images

For some reason, Warner / Madonna seem less bothered about singles, and only care about the album. With all the variants, they have been aggressive with the album but nothing for the singles.

I hope this makes it in especially with the World Cup!

Come on Madonna!! Would be such a feat to have a solo top 40 again and an era with 2 top 40 singles again! (Poor Madame X her only studio album without a top 40 to its name).

  • Author

This is going to be properly pushed to radio overseas (at least, in Italy) since this Friday. It's been known that this was already playlisted by BBC Radio 2 upon its release, so let's see which more countries will follow this.

  • Author
1 hour ago, HausofMayhem said:

Top 3 on iTunes so the fanbase seem to be mobilising!

I've seen this post across Inside The Groove's social media, so I guess this is one of the reasons why the digital sales info has spread out through Madonna's fanbase.

Edited by Juan Carlos

Now at #2 on iTunes.

Hoping this surge helps secure it a Top 40.

I downloaded 3 copied on iTunes! I was really hoping she might by some miracle hold onto top 20, or even rise! 😭

Keep pushing!! We can do this hoping the Madonna Stan accounts keep pushing through the week too.

I think it’ll make it but the England songs will push it down now a few places.

They are mad not to have thrown out a CD single!

surely on saturday is when the football songs will get high streams the match isnt until then

20 hours ago, Juan Carlos said:

I've seen this post across Inside The Groove's social media, so I guess this is one of the reasons why the digital sales info has spread out through Madonna's fanbase.

Buy Dysentery on iTunes

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.