September 22Sep 22 Author Instrumental and A Cappella editions, as well as the Miley edition (which has "Smile" on it), available exclusively on iTunes now.
Thursday at 21:325 days This is very very close to the US #1! A four way battle though (and not the best sales!). She’s genuinely so underrated to me! I hope the albums managed to sneak top 10 here in the UK.
Thursday at 21:355 days Author New Demo edition of the album available exclusively on iTunes here now.
Thursday at 23:355 days 2 hours ago, Jordanlee1402 said:This is very very close to the US #1! A four way battle though (and not the best sales!).She’s genuinely so underrated to me! I hope the albums managed to sneak top 10 here in the UK.Just saw this! Come on Miley and her team! Would be amazing if it managed the #1 debut! Hopefully the big last minute push they're doing in the US will also benefit Miley in the UK to secure a top 10 showing here.
Friday at 06:335 days Author Wait! The four way battle is between 4k sales in the US and Miley is currently at #2 there. 😮I guess this is the reason why the latest iTunes edition of the album dropped yesterday and if it's taken into consideration that this wasn't in the latest HITS preview, she may have a shot now. Edited Friday at 06:495 days by Juan Carlos
Friday at 22:044 days Author Too close to call according to HITS. And less than 500 units currently separates the Top 3 in the US, hence the reason why there won't be an update from them until they have more concrete information. 😮 Edited Friday at 22:054 days by Juan Carlos
Saturday at 08:064 days I don't think the new label got it right with this release at all. They needed to release a second single and have a much longer time between debut single and album release.Miley doesn't have the power for good pre-sales right off the bat.If they were intent on throwing out £4.99 versions they should of just had a whole batch of signed CD sized art cards with the 3 CD bundle, rather than cheapening her to £4.99 downloads.I'm sure if the label had planned it better she would have easily had another top 3 album instead limping in at 13 it looks terrible chart wise. Edited Saturday at 08:074 days by Mr. C. Joel
Saturday at 19:063 days Author HITS is claiming in their latest update that Miley made it atop with less than 1k units in the US. More details here.Smiley Miley’s Atlantic debut, Bass Persuades, will narrowly top country star Riley Green’s That’s Just Me by a margin of less than 1k units, with both coming in just north of 60k. Green’s “you look like you love me” duet partner, Ella Langley (SAWGOD/Columbia), will take the bronze.
Monday at 21:321 day Debuts at #1 in the US officially!! First #1 album in 13 years, yay! https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/miley-cyrus-bass-persuades-no-1-billboard-200-albums-chart-1236349456/
Monday at 22:541 day Happy for her that she’s managed to get herself another #1 album in the US about time as well!! I mean i dread to think where it’ll be next week (and the sales!!!) but a #1 is a #1 (hopefully the press it get off the back of the #1 helps…)I wish it just about snuck into the UK top 10 last week! I mean this era so far has been I wish she did this I wish she did this (mainly promo opportunities etc) but the album itself I do enjoy and I suppose that is the most important thing.
Monday at 23:161 day Author Wait! So Dandelion climbs at #2 and That's Just Me debuts at #3. I didn't see that coming.Either way, good for Miley and, especially, Atlantic for pushing all of these variants at the last moment. I have to be honest that I'm against these types of gimmicks, but I have to admit that all is fair in love and war. By default, as long as this is valid, go for it, lol! 😆
21 hours ago21 hr I can’t get beyond ‘Different Religion’ and how the rest of the album doesn’t come remotely close to it How does a song like that happen and not inspire an entire new direction for a project?
21 hours ago21 hr I just gave Different Religion a listen and I’m obsessed with the production. This sound would suit her so well for the entire album!
Create an account or sign in to comment