Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Fontaines performed two new songs the other night! I wouldn't get be surprised if we get a new song this year, with an album in 2027.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There is a ROSALÍA collab on the album !!! We are not worthy (Tracklist has been posted on Instagram)

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    Officially announced. Available at 9am. PT / noon ET / 5pm. BST / 6pm. CEST.

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Managed to get tickets to their tour today for the London July 2027 date. It's going to be a surprise for my mum's upcoming birthday as she's recently become a fan of them. Looking forward to it and t

  • Author

'Marianne' is out at 9am tomorrow!

I guess they don't care, but it's a shame it's a really bad release date for the charts.

I hate when artists or bands don't reveal the time zones when they drop the hour of their song (or album) release, but I guess this is BST, right?

Either way, I agree this is a bad release date, lmao! This makes sense for a music video (in a sort of extent), but not for a global launch, especially when the lead single of the new album is being announced.

I like it a lot and thought they would return below par after the last epic era Romance was!

Uppa Fontaines

Uppa Bohs!

  • Author
3 hours ago, Juan Carlos said:

#1 on Spotify's Hot Hits UK playlist.

I know it doesn’t have as much impact as it used to, but this is a very pleasant surprise!

Climbs 41 places to a new peak of #19, marking Fontaines D.C.'s first top 20 hit.

Christ Fontaines (and Marianne) sounding so good on BBC 1 at Reading & Leeds!

I’ve wanted to back them fully for a while as they’re Irish and I love to back artists from my home country Abut nothing has really wowed me until this. (Same situation with ADÉLA until she released ain’t in la) Really loving Marianne a lot! And it’s so great to see acts from my home countries being successful! Seeing them announce such massive shows for next year is amazing to see, it’s reminding me a bit of Sam fender where he did o2 in autumn followed by stadium in summer! Wonder if they’re gonna have a rein me in moment as well 🤭

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.