October 1Oct 1 In all seriousness I’m actually shocked the odds look so clear cut. Twitter seems almost 50/50 but I assume Facebook (which I don’t use) is more pro Rochelle?!Rochelle staying would humble Pauline (or shock her) and potentially make Phillip panic too given he nominated her. I feel like if Tiffany is going in too Rochelle is more of a potential conflict for her. It’s a massive loss whoever goes at this stage of the show especially given it’s the house of nothing!!! Let’s just hope the new entrants are female and the remaining women can stay. Although I feel like if Pauline’s up she’s gone straight off.
October 1Oct 1 14 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:In all seriousness I’m actually shocked the odds look so clear cut. Twitter seems almost 50/50 but I assume Facebook (which I don’t use) is more pro Rochelle?!Rochelle staying would humble Pauline (or shock her) and potentially make Phillip panic too given he nominated her. I feel like if Tiffany is going in too Rochelle is more of a potential conflict for her. It’s a massive loss whoever goes at this stage of the show especially given it’s the house of nothing!!! Let’s just hope the new entrants are female and the remaining women can stay.Although I feel like if Pauline’s up she’s gone straight off.I don’t see how or why Pauline would need humbling from Rochelle staying tbh .
October 1Oct 1 If one of the two new entrants is fat guy rep/trade which we sadly lacked this year I might start watching again lmao
October 1Oct 1 52 minutes ago, troylovesmusic said:I don’t see how or why Pauline would need humbling from Rochelle staying tbh .Only because of the comment she said to Johanne when nominations were announced that basically implied she’s sure that she was staying. Pauline would be very interesting to see without Johanne in the house as well because it doesn’t look like she has an ally outside of that (not that Rochelle does either but as a viewer it looks like Rochelle’s a bit more interactive with others).
October 2Oct 2 I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe where people prefer Rochelle over Johanne and falling for such ridiculously obvious production biasYOU ARE UNDER SPELLS PEOPLE!!!!
October 2Oct 2 Author The way Rochelle is almost as bad as Helen Wood but people aren’t ready for that conversation because the UK is so comfortable engaging with, supporting and rewarding hateful behaviour these days…
October 2Oct 2 11 minutes ago, Calum said:The way Rochelle is almost as bad as Helen Wood but people aren’t ready for that conversation because the UK is so comfortable engaging with, supporting and rewarding hateful behaviour these days…Nah I completely agree and she will win.The public stay being absolutely thick as f*** wbk
October 2Oct 2 Author Rochelle’s behaviour when she was evicted there… an absolutely foul, classless woman
October 2Oct 2 Author As much as I wasn’t a fan of her during her series, it feels absolutely WILD that we can go from someone like Ali winning to what’s inevitably going to be her… like genuinely wtf
October 2Oct 2 I hope so badly that on the group chat she eats up the low key racist Kate Lawler.(BTW not just based on this, she was VILE to Cleopatra on Celeb Coach Trip)Yes I've had a glass of wine x
Create an account or sign in to comment