Friday at 21:174 days 1 hour ago, Jack said:I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe where people prefer Rochelle over Johanne and falling for such ridiculously obvious production biasYOU ARE UNDER SPELLS PEOPLE!!!!People nowadays are so so thick and lack any form of media comprehension, they need to be explicitly told who to like, what to watch, what music to listen to, so ofc ITV know that and are not so subtly pushing Rochelle
Friday at 21:194 days This should be a winners interview 😭 she is absolutely ICONIC.Yasmin to win now but we know that will never happen in a million years
Friday at 21:274 days I really don't get what's likeable about Rochelle, it's baffling me in the same way as Helen Wood's apparent popularity at the time??
Friday at 21:294 days Rochelle MBE staying!! I honestly don’t know how people can’t see that she’s actually antagonised around 90% of the time and she reacts to things being done to her. If I was in her position I’d have reacted much worse if Id survived eviction and my main antagoniser left (and I’ll leave it at this). I don’t see her winning sadly but I do hope she can get as far as possible the best ITV housemate so far.
Friday at 21:334 days Author Lynx internally right now: I normally make twinks lick my feet, who is this
Friday at 21:364 days 6 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:Rochelle MBE staying!! I honestly don’t know how people can’t see that she’s actually antagonised around 90% of the time and she reacts to things being done to her.If I was in her position I’d have reacted much worse if Id survived eviction and my main antagoniser left (and I’ll leave it at this). I don’t see her winning sadly but I do hope she can get as far as possible the best ITV housemate so far.She has put everything on herself but if you love her fine. I guess the edit must have worked.
Friday at 21:374 days Well I'm not impressed by the new arrivals so far based off that. Hopefully there's more to them and thank god no more men
Friday at 21:424 days Rochelle is a disgusting nasty piece of shit. The people siding with Rochelle are weird as f***.
Friday at 21:434 days 3 minutes ago, Jack said:She has put everything on herself but if you love her fine. I guess the edit must have worked.The edit being her getting called an old hag, 80 year old, 85 year old, evil, being told she looks like shit. All the insults were Johannes words and Rochelle only retaliated. Even tonight the situationwith the bed that was done to her?! She’s had a rough ride for sure and I don’t think any edit can hide this I really don’t. It’s on par with what Kim Woodburn went through how you guys can compare her to Helen Is crazy to me?! 😆
Friday at 21:464 days Author Just now, Jordanlee1402 said:The edit being her getting called an old hag, 80 year old, 85 year old, evil, being told she looks like shit. All the insults were Johannes words and Rochelle only retaliated. Even tonight the situationwith the bed that was done to her?!She’s had a rough ride for sure and I don’t think any edit can hide this I really don’t. It’s on par with what Kim Woodburn went through how you guys can compare her to Helen Is crazy to me?! 😆Oh please be so for real for a second. Being called an 80 year old hag during an argument that’s all heated in the moment (when we and those involved all know she is not) is hardly comparable to her persistent micro-aggressions (and yes, let’s call a spade a spade, that’s what they have been and all she’s done with the public is bring out the racists and dense f***ers en masse), her comments to Millie, her being nasty about Samuel for no reason, cosying up to Philip to bitch and moan at any given opportunity. But sure, she’s just an innocent white girl that’s being bullied 💔
Friday at 21:514 days It’s so obvious most of the people who dislike Johanne are racist or have subconscious bias. I just don’t get how a white woman who has said much worse is an angel and a queen?? It is disgusting me seeing people say “Pauline next”, like the racism is obvious. Obviously I’m not saying everyone who dislikes Johanne is racist but I do believe the majority are…
Friday at 21:574 days Johanne and Pauline also both insinuated Rochelle lied too (when she heard the term correct?!) Pauline’s lied several times too (I mean the organic thing isn’t even deep it’s just stupid at this point). Obviously I do agree there are people out there who are racist and would have awful views but their behaviour is more what’s causing it all because you don’t see those comments for Lynx or Yasmin?! I honestly wouldn’t have wanted lose any of Johanne or Pauline from the show because they’re incredible housemates but Rochelle was 100% in the right about the situation of them earlier in the week and in the chicken argument too.
Friday at 21:574 days I honestly wouldn't be surprised at Pauline then Yasmin going next tbh for the reasons pointed above. (Slayer not Jordan lol)We will never ever ever have a black female winner, I'm certain of that sadly.
Friday at 21:594 days Just now, Jack said:I honestly wouldn't be surprised at Pauline then Yasmin going next tbh for the reasons pointed above.We will never ever ever have a black female winner, I'm certain of that sadly.I can see Omar being nominated, maybe even Rob?! I don’t see Yasmin going soon I think she’s actually popular with the public and she’s the kind of the housemate who does well personality wise she’s not a wallflower but not necessarily in the drama?! Idk I see Yasmin lasting the majority of the series.
Friday at 22:064 days Ding dong the f****ing witch is dead.Always classy and dignified, Rochelle who refers her children as little s**ts.
Create an account or sign in to comment