Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 181
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yeah - I have all #1's from 1989 - 2006 on Single CD. For the 1990's only a very few Top 20 hits are missing: #4: 1990 New Kids On The Block - Cover Girl (there is only a hard to find Promo Single CD

  • Sadeness would be top 2 for me, possibly #1 I bought the single at the time and was mesmerised by how different it was to everything else I'd heard in the charts up to that point. I can still remembe

  • 3 The KLF feat. The Children Of The Revolution - 3AM Eternal 2 weeks in January / February 1991: 5-2-{1}-1-2-3-7-11-27-40-72->11 Kept off #1: none #12 in EOY 1991 Weekly sales at #1: 52k; 66k The

Posted Images

Thank you Jim for this great rundown. Here are my final rankings.

*Great Tier;

  1. The KLF feat. The Children Of The Revolution - 3AM Eternal

  2. Enigma - Sadeness Part I

*Very good tier;

  1. The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go

  2. Chesney Hawkes - The One And Only

*Good tier;

  1. Michael Jackson - Black Or White

  2. Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

*OK tier;

  1. Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up

  2. The Simpsons - Do The Bartman

  3. George Michael and Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

  4. Hale And Pace and The Stonkers - The Stonk

*Don't like tier;

  1. Vic Reeves and The Wonder Stuff - Dizzy

  2. Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives

  3. U2 - The Fly

  4. Iron Maiden - Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter

  5. Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)

  6. Queen - Innuendo

  7. Jason Donovan - Any Dream Will Do

Neither a Queen nor an U2 fan - both of my favourites of them are dance remixes (Living On My Own (Freddie alone) and Even Better Than The Real Thing) and apart from that I really don't get into their stuff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.