Posted September 10Sep 10 the greatest album of all timeOn My DickMolly In the ClubLike a KiteBitches Talk ShitBetter Believe ItI'll Walk15 Hours Away"I DoWedding SongNow I've Got a Lot You KnowPowerBurn“The album is about believing in yourself and believing in love and is dedicated to my brothers Luke and Royce” Released on 16 October via A24 MusicHas to be one of my most hyped albums of the year. 'Molly in the Club' was one of my songs of the summer, but I'm obsessed with 'I Do' already 🖤
September 26Sep 26 Obsessed with 'I Do' right now as well so inject this project into my veins in a couple of weeks!!
September 26Sep 26 Author 1 minute ago, Jade said:Obsessed with 'I Do' right now as well so inject this project into my veins in a couple of weeks!!I Do is so fab, obsessed I really feel like she’s about to blow up
September 29Sep 29 On 26/09/2026 at 21:20, blacksquare said:Girlies I need more hype for the greatest album of all time@Jade @CremeyLove it when the coven gets summoned 💅Obsessed with everything I’ve heard from the album so far, Molly in the Club and I Do especially
Create an account or sign in to comment