Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

image.png


the greatest album of all time

On My Dick
Molly In the Club
Like a Kite
Bitches Talk Shit
Better Believe It
I'll Walk
15 Hours Away"
I Do
Wedding Song
Now I've Got a Lot You Know
Power
Burn

“The album is about believing in yourself and believing in love and is dedicated to my brothers Luke and Royce” 

Released on 16 October via A24 Music

Has to be one of my most hyped albums of the year. 'Molly in the Club' was one of my songs of the summer, but I'm obsessed with 'I Do' already 🖤

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Views 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    Girlies I need more hype for the greatest album of all time @Jade @Cremey

  • Love it when the coven gets summoned 💅 Obsessed with everything I’ve heard from the album so far, Molly in the Club and I Do especially

  • Obsessed with 'I Do' right now as well so inject this project into my veins in a couple of weeks!!

Posted Images

  • Author
1 minute ago, Jade said:

Obsessed with 'I Do' right now as well so inject this project into my veins in a couple of weeks!!

I Do is so fab, obsessed

I really feel like she’s about to blow up

bratcheeseblock

On 26/09/2026 at 21:20, blacksquare said:

Girlies I need more hype for the greatest album of all time

@Jade @Cremey

Love it when the coven gets summoned 💅

Obsessed with everything I’ve heard from the album so far, Molly in the Club and I Do especially

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.