Posted September 13Sep 13 “Always make the audience suffer as much as possible” – Alfred HitchcockBefore we begin, a note.Each of you submitted a song, and that song found some fans. Some of those fans gave you points. You have done well, and in a way, you are all winners.That said, we all know that isn’t how this ends.Get ready. 42 in, 22 out.
September 13Sep 13 Based on the reaction to my song this time, I am perfectly fine to be left as a late reveal btw! Like if you want to build some suspense!
September 13Sep 13 Author First up are the autoqualifiers.Now you know as well as I that these are already through.SéyetanaBøtanikkä Look at those lovely images. Quite striking.That is the last time you’ll see these.I have contracted Neliönoir again and they have kindly produced some wonderful black and white videos.I will do what I can for the suspense, but to aid this, I recommend watching at least your video in full.There will be no quota given for the amount of qualifiers and non-qualifiers in each section.The first nations to find out their fate will be Altyr Muunilinst, Jadakissnia, Lentyll and Persephonia.
September 13Sep 13 I'm prepared to lose at least two of my votes and fall so hard from 6th in the final. 🥲
September 13Sep 13 Just now, AllStarBySmashMouth said:I'm prepared to lose at least two of my votes and fall so hard from 6th in the final. 🥲Yeah same - I am predicting I'll lose 3-4 of my top 10
September 13Sep 13 Alright, that's quite how I get announced as the first one for the first time ever in a semi result. Thank you regardless. Edited September 13Sep 13 by AllStarBySmashMouth
September 13Sep 13 Author 1 minute ago, dhwe said:@blacksquare the videos are amazingggg!!They really are. Mr Blacksquare has outdone himself and they fit so well with the suspense atmosphere I wanted to build <3
September 13Sep 13 Author The next nations will be Aelandor, Beaverdonia, Ben’s Sanctuary and The Spodic Empire.
September 13Sep 13 Ooft the suspense of these videos!Thank you for ripping the band aid off quickly though as I was really unsure about my chances this time. Delighted my song is through 🤩 Popsephonia too ofc!'Sherpa' is the best Angine De Poitrine song I've heard to date.
September 13Sep 13 Ending my DNQ streak with this very surprising qualifier that everyone will be shocked about (seriously though yay xx)Yay for Jadakissnia too!
September 13Sep 13 A good anniversary entry from Aelandor, not sure I see it quite being another 2nd place for them but hopefully can do decently x
Create an account or sign in to comment