September 13Sep 13 Author Mothertopia finished 23rd in semi-final 2 with 49 points.Remaining countries in semi-final 1:HarmonicaMulgraciaOjnojTaahinoRemaining countries in semi-final 2:DanaeviiaDobagoKathaldaziaSovarasma2 slots left in each semi.
September 13Sep 13 This is mildly concerning but I’d expect Sovarasma and Kathaldazia to be the two SF2 NQs
September 13Sep 13 4 minutes ago, Iz様 🌟 said:Remaining countries in semi-final 2:DanaeviiaDobagoKathaldaziaSovarasma2 slots left in each semi.Woof this one is actually really difficult to call. Danaeviia are in but I can't decide between the others 🥺Mulgracia and Ojnoj seem like the obvious pairing from SF1 Edited September 13Sep 13 by blacksquare
September 13Sep 13 Happy to see Harmonica through, a lot better than their UK #1 xOops at The Beaches missing out again though, was not far off my votes - at least their best entry was the one that qualified for them, I've liked both of their other entries since but neither quite live up to 'Blame Brett'.
September 13Sep 13 1 minute ago, blacksquare said:Mulgracia and Ojnoj seem like the obvious pairing from SF1Already wrong
September 13Sep 13 we've come back to the last neliönoir hosting when i'm announced last in the semi results
September 13Sep 13 Ah that's a shame but it was a high quality Semi so can't complain too much this time.
September 13Sep 13 Author Taahino finished 22nd in semi-final 1 with 44 points.Dobago finished 22nd in semi-final 2 with 50 points.For the last final spot, it's Mulgracia vs Ojnoj, and Kathaldazia vs Sovarasma
September 13Sep 13 Errrr at Dobago being out - well I've lost my entire (current) top 3 of semi 2 now, a state. (Really would not have predicted that to DNQ either)My 18 in the final very possibly going to only my 3rd or 4th favourite song of the month overall now!
September 13Sep 13 It all evens out I suppose, I had blanket DNQs 2 contests ago and qualified and now the reverse happens!
September 13Sep 13 1 minute ago, Dobbo said:Ah that's a shame but it was a high quality Semi so can't complain too much this time.One of my favourites this month for sure Thanks for the discovery 🖤
Create an account or sign in to comment