14 hours ago14 hr Whoever has Tom Grennan - send another song where his voice sounds gruffly! Let’s make it twins!
13 hours ago13 hr 11 minutes ago, Herbs said:Whoever has Tom Grennan - send another song where his voice sounds gruffly! Let’s make it twins!Just casually waiting for the next round like…
13 hours ago13 hr I’ve exceeded my own expectations so far so now I’m actually starting to feel a bit of pressure not to trip up.
12 hours ago12 hr 14 minutes ago, Scene said:Marina should send Orange Trees next to give the other girlies a chance. Marina has tons of bops. I wish I’d chosen her…
12 hours ago12 hr 9 minutes ago, Paddington James said:Marina has tons of bops. I wish I’d chosen her…One of my all time fave artists. She is amaaaaazing live
12 hours ago12 hr Very interesting set of songs for part 2 - so many amazing songs from a diverse set of artists Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….
12 hours ago12 hr 5 minutes ago, Herbs said:Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….Family voting was it?
12 hours ago12 hr 8 minutes ago, Herbs said:Very interesting set of songs for part 2 - so many amazing songs from a diverse set of artistsInterested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….Don’t be bitter, just be better
12 hours ago12 hr 9 minutes ago, Herbs said:Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….What do you mean by that? Are people deliberately synchronising votes?
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, Mangø said:What do you mean by that? Are people deliberately synchronising votes? Well I’m not, It seems a bit of a silly thing to start saying - it’s just meant to be a fun game.
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, Mangø said:What do you mean by that? Are people deliberately synchronising votes? No I’m just baiting people!
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, RobBot said:Don’t worry Herbs, now you’ve sent that Little Mix cover, you’ll be just fine!Lol don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t get my first choice!
12 hours ago12 hr 7 minutes ago, Herbs said:Lol don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t get my first choice!
11 hours ago11 hr Apple Music – Webplayer„The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratis...Playlist · 27 Titel
10 hours ago10 hr All I can say is someone “plantly” threw a cannonball at Lewis in the last round. 😅
Create an account or sign in to comment