Jump to content

Featured Replies

The 80's sound needs to END PRONTO!!!! Omg. It made that round such a slog to get through for me.

Yay for Texas and Iamami though.

  • Replies 959
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

The final group...

safe...

and through to Boot Camp: Part Two...

is...

FontainesDCArtistCard.png

which very sadly means that M83 have been eliminated from the competition!

M83ArtistCard.png

Actually thought Fontaines would be out!

Shame to lose M83… but it was overly long and it’s not like it would’ve ever been a single

Oops, I did wonder about M83, lots of high scores but must have got more 1s than anything else which had to hurt. Shame, quite a lovely song.

I fear there is another contender for Gamu round then, that certain song they have that is a popular one...

Fontaines and M83 were my top two in that round so that was going to hurt either way!

Relieved Fontaines are still in but thanks to whoever sent M83 for unleashing 'Lower Your Eyelids to Die With the Sun' as it was a really good discovery for me <3

Aww that’s a shame M83 going. I get the criticism that it could never have realistically been a single and also that the track didn’t develop all that much. But I still thought it was a lovely thing to have discovered and a brave entry so I commend whoever it was.

The M83 track was actually quite nice, but sending a nigh-on 11 minute song was criminal 😂

Still, not entirely sure it deserved to go though!

  • Author

And finally tonight it's the turn of the SOLO MALES...

Safely through to Boot Camp: Part Two...

are...

SamFenderArtistCard.png

and...

HRVYArtistCard.png

Just now, jimwatts said:

@Bror so no one's eliminated from this category then

Fitting for the best category! cheer (Not sure why this category had one fewer act in it than the other two to begin with though x)

...repeating the same joke for the 100th time aside, that is surprising to see M83 out as I'm sure they got a fair few pretty high rankings, but clearly not enough to save them from also getting a lot of very low rankings I guess. Must be a higher scoring last place than the other rounds so far surely?

Relieved to see Fontaines staying in anyway, I definitely thought they were goners there.

Ugh. M83 was my favourite entry from that round, but it wasn't a discovery! Such a wonderful song. Perhaps a bit too long of a track though. This isn't BJSC!

Shame about M83 and Dido but not totally surprising either

The better Sam through <3 Soft spot for HRVY's stuff so far too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.