Yesterday at 17:361 day Imagining I PROMISE YOUUUUUUU playing as the soundbed each time Leona is announced through
Yesterday at 17:391 day Marina <3 Leona <3 Zara <3 Robyn <3Brilliant entries from all 4! Glad to see all 4 are through.Great choice from Jessie too. 'The Kill' is one of my all time fave discoveries from this forum.Adele :)
Yesterday at 17:461 day Author The final artist safely through...to Boot Camp: Part Two...is...which means, sadly, Dido has been eliminated from the competition!Mary's left India and is now in heaven
Yesterday at 17:481 day Aww gutted for Dido, she had a string of fantastic singles to play.I think she could be back in Gamu round so maybe it will be to her advantage.
Yesterday at 17:491 day Just now, gooddelta said:Aww gutted for Dido, she had a string of fantastic singles to play.I think she could be back in Gamu round so maybe it will be to her advantage.Uncle John from Jamaica may put pay to such plans
Yesterday at 17:501 day Author Before we proceed with the GROUPS...It's time to announce...The theme for Boot Camp: Part Two is...that there is no theme x
Yesterday at 17:501 day What a shame, Dido is one of the best singers in this category. I hope the wonderful 'Here With Me' is used for the Golden Wagner. 'Stan' is really Eminem's song, not hers.
Yesterday at 17:511 day Just now, Calum said:Before we proceed with the GROUPS...It's time to announce...The theme for Boot Camp: Part Two is...that there is no theme xTease
Yesterday at 17:551 day Groups is probably going to be less predictable than last round so I don't know who are leaving.
Create an account or sign in to comment