Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 959
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Whoever has Tom Grennan - send another song where his voice sounds gruffly! Let’s make it twins!

11 minutes ago, Herbs said:

Whoever has Tom Grennan - send another song where his voice sounds gruffly! Let’s make it twins!

IMG_1306.jpeg

Just casually waiting for the next round like…

I’ve exceeded my own expectations so far so now I’m actually starting to feel a bit of pressure not to trip up.

9 minutes ago, Paddington James said:

Marina has tons of bops. I wish I’d chosen her…

One of my all time fave artists. She is amaaaaazing live

Very interesting set of songs for part 2 - so many amazing songs from a diverse set of artists

Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….

5 minutes ago, Herbs said:

Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….

Family voting was it?

8 minutes ago, Herbs said:

Very interesting set of songs for part 2 - so many amazing songs from a diverse set of artists

Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….

Don’t be bitter, just be better kink

9 minutes ago, Herbs said:

Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….

What do you mean by that? Are people deliberately synchronising votes? o

Just now, Mangø said:

What do you mean by that? Are people deliberately synchronising votes? o

Well I’m not, It seems a bit of a silly thing to start saying - it’s just meant to be a fun game.

Just now, Mangø said:

What do you mean by that? Are people deliberately synchronising votes? o

No I’m just baiting people!

Just now, RobBot said:

Don’t worry Herbs, now you’ve sent that Little Mix cover, you’ll be just fine!

Lol don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t get my first choice!

7 minutes ago, Herbs said:

Lol don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t get my first choice!

image.gif

Apple Music – Webplayer
No image preview

„The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratis...

Playlist · 27 Titel

All I can say is someone “plantly” threw a cannonball at Lewis in the last round. 😅

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.