10 hours ago10 hr 1 hour ago, Herbs said:Lol don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t get my first choice!Dido being first choice, but Damien second, I guess.At least you've got further than her (pre-Gamu, anyway). Edited 10 hours ago10 hr by gooddelta
10 hours ago10 hr 18 minutes ago, gooddelta said:Dido being first choice, but Damien second, I guess.At least you've got further than her (pre-Gamu, anyway).I can confidently say you is incorrect on both counts!
10 hours ago10 hr 11 minutes ago, Herbs said:I can confidently say you is incorrect on both counts!Intriguing. Maybe he was your third choice?
9 hours ago9 hr 7 minutes ago, Bror said:Herbs' first two choices were obvz Bladee and Milica Pavlović.Wait… you’re saying that everyone wasn’t putting Bladee as their first choices? 😂😂
9 hours ago9 hr I do wish more people did left field choices. Even if mine this year included obvious choices
9 hours ago9 hr 1 minute ago, Viper* said:Wait… you’re saying that everyone wasn’t putting Bladee as their first choices? 😂😂I was just too quick for all these hoes 💅🏽
9 hours ago9 hr 1 minute ago, Lee_J11 said:I was just too quick for all these hoes 💅🏽Weren’t you the last one to take part?You never stood a chance of getting him 😭
9 hours ago9 hr 20 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:I was just too quick for all these hoes 💅🏽Weren’t you a last min addition? 🧐
9 hours ago9 hr 7 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:Weren’t you a last min addition? 🧐That was just all a facade in an attempt to confuse and deceive
9 hours ago9 hr My theory all along has been that Lee wasn’t late at all and that he’s the one that beat me to Zara 😂
9 hours ago9 hr Wait, are we allowed to speculate?I’m constantly pointing the finger at people but I literally don’t have a clue to be completely transparent and I’m just doing it for fun 😂
9 hours ago9 hr 3 minutes ago, RobBot said:Wait, are we allowed to speculate?Of course, I'm surprised more people aren't so far. I'd love to know who people think I sent!
8 hours ago8 hr 7 minutes ago, Mangø said:Of course, I'm surprised more people aren't so far. I'd love to know who people think I sent!Given your age I was thinking… Gary Numan?
8 hours ago8 hr 2 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:Given your age I was thinking… Gary Numsn? Sorry I don't know who that is
8 hours ago8 hr I have this inkling that Joseph is Sophie Ellis-Bextor. He has a penchant for 00s British female pop acts in this contest (The Sats, Lily) and SEB fits the bill perfectly.
8 hours ago8 hr I reckon Vibe is SadeI did think Lee was either Calvin or bladee… but now I haven’t a clue
Create an account or sign in to comment