Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 729
  • Views 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Tafty said:

Are you satisfied that you can’t get your faves song outta your head? Maybe you played the part so well instead tho…

NEED Take A Bow tbh!

I'm actually quite sad to see the Vengaboys go as well, they did brighten the groups up but I had to be fair and vote based upon the song

Plus sad to see Milica out as she was such a clear underdog... well done to whoever sent her, you were dealt a rough hand but you did so well really!

I think we could all probably guess the only possible lunatic who would send Milica Pavlovic kink

i say that with the most love x

There is one album track from one artist that is an absolute solid 10/10 and no other song will be able to beat it if it's sent. The likelihood of it being sent is slim of course but my gosh if it happens i'll be THRILLED.

cheer

Ooft, what a winner the girls have had so far. Two runaways which really could’ve been both acts’ final winning song.

Calvin 1 point from being joint-top with himself. o The female Swedes are nice and comfortable in the middle of the pack this time after a rocky start.

Mackenzie had no chance omg!

Is it one act leaving per category in the ‘should have been single’ round?

  • Author
5 minutes ago, vibe said:

Is it one act leaving per category in the ‘should have been single’ round?

It is cool

Marina and Sophie are proving dark horses so far, both have done well twice in a row now.

Really surprised Hang With Me didn't crack the top five and again the Swedes have not been as dominant as I'd expect, even with stronger songs this time.

It may still be Adele's to lose if she doesn't burn through the rest of her huge hits too soon, but keeping an open mind for a Marina surprise (the perfect act to cross the pop/alt divide?).

Texas quietly overperforming too for a second week running in a group with all those big names 😮

Calvin topping himself 🙈🤣

Feel like there’s been a lot of clear winners and losers on both rounds so far.

Ready for week 3!

Glad to see so many good artists make it through but a couple of losses too. I would have liked to have seen more from Milica to explore more.

Vengaboys had their chance but they could have picked better this time. What a fall from grace for them unfortunately.

Look forward to seeing what I can find for the next round as I browse my artists albums.

Darin finishing as high as 4th o

HRVY didn't do too badly either but I do worry about his 'should have been a single' entry, he's definitely gonna be in danger next week.

My act's singles are so much stronger than their album tracks so I have no idea what I'm gonna send next :/

13 minutes ago, danG said:

Sir Calvin Harris undeniably the best male performer here cheeseblockwhen will your faves place both positions in the top 2

Shame he didn't sing on both of them like everyone else did kink

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.