22 hours ago22 hr 9 hours ago, Paddington James said:Thanks! ❤️Have you got an artist in the competition?I do not. I got accused of sending Adele because I enjoy a ballad
21 hours ago21 hr Wonder when we will start seeing people change their avatars and signatures to start fooling others about their identities. The double bluffs?
21 hours ago21 hr 3 minutes ago, awardinary said:Wonder when we will start seeing people change their avatars and signatures to start fooling others about their identities. The double bluffs?Shall I change mine to ElectrOlly?
21 hours ago21 hr 4 minutes ago, awardinary said:Wonder when we will start seeing people change their avatars and signatures to start fooling others about their identities. The double bluffs?I don’t think that would be necessary x
21 hours ago21 hr 2 minutes ago, RobBot said:I don’t think that would be necessary xI've got you right where I want you Mr. Bot!
2 hours ago2 hr Author Thanks @pavi for providing AM playlists! (if a lot of people do use AM as opposed to Spotify happy to start including those in the OPs going forward… if Pav is happy to keep making them )
1 hour ago1 hr Of course! When migrating from Shittify I bought an app that generates AM playlists from a text file or converts spotify/youtube playlists x Very handy! Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by pavi
Create an account or sign in to comment