Jump to content

Which one of these is your least favourite of the two! 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for your LEAST favourite

    • Headache
    • Natural At Disaster

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 18/09/26 at 13:30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

Which one out of 'Headache' or 'Natural At Disaster' is your least favourite?

About 23 hours to vote. Flash poll just to break the tie.

  • Replies 11
  • Views 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Natural At Disaster' should be grateful at getting a second chance as it would already be out if I had voted in the actual round! (But obviously I've voted for it here haha)

'Headache' is probably in my top half-ish of the album!

Edited by Juranamo

I missed the original vote, but would have gone for Glitch and Silent Disco.

Anyway, of these two I have voted NAD out

  • Author

Closing this now. Just coz we have a leader and I am actually going to the cinema now to watch 'Resident Evil' at about 2pm.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.