September 21Sep 21 Author Available here, you know what to do! I love getting fleeced by my favourite girlies x
September 21Sep 21 Oooooh so maybe looking at another top tenner with this?I'm glad they're really going for it with these releases now. If they do this a few times she can overtake Cliff!
September 21Sep 21 I hope it charts high but sadly won't be buying at the price of £5.50 for shipping! I don't buy CDs online anymore as they charge too much for shipping.
September 22Sep 22 Yeah thats always the thing that tends to put me off when the postage is more expensive than the actual item
September 24Sep 24 Notably it is also getting new music Friday playlisting this time, unlike Love Sensation
September 25Sep 25 Author I get off the train, Hackney WickI'm sweet fifteen in a weird outfitGot invited to perform at this party through MyspaceFirst time ever at a party in LondonI'm kinda nervous, kinda scaredOn a makeshift stage playing songs from my iPodMet a band called Le Couteau JauneYeah, I been doing this shit since 2007Switch up to 2015Linked up with A. G. and SOPHIETook a flight to L.A. Where PC Music did Pop CityThis new place has a lot of new thingsDifferent DJs, flavoured cocaineFound myself through the songs I wroteAnd the songs I wrote are how we start the partymother things