Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • King Rollo
    King Rollo

    I can host a synctube listenthrough for this on Wednesday 23rd September

  • Maybe if her walk is as supposedly impressive as Robyn Fenty's! Looking forward to the listening session tomorrow

  • Jaz13music
    Jaz13music

    Of course, thanks! …..But first I need to get over my deep seated fear of rejection!

In Bop Idol 7 we used the 18 points voting system to vote for 15 songs each, can I just confirm that it has now reverted back to the 12 points system before I vote? It does say that in the opening post but just want to check that is definitely correct - are we only using the 18 points system for contests of a certain size?

And voted...

I enjoyed quite a lot of this contest, and really liked my top eight a lot in particular. Considering the names involved here, I was surprised how many discoveries I made.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.