Jump to content

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, dhwe said:

Votes will be a tad late but they’ll be in

I was just thinking about you and then I see this post xoxox 💋

  • Replies 69
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There is now a full house of voters. Thanks, everyone. The results will be revealed on Monday evening. I didn't want to go from the 1980s listening session this afternoon to doing the results straight

  • King Rollo
    King Rollo

    I can host a synctube listenthrough for this on Wednesday 23rd September

  • A reminder to: @Herbs @CowTzy @uhsting @Julian_ @Roba. @Addy! @awardinary @Cody DiLaurentis @Lukuzz @nine¾ @dhwe @Bror You have two days and six hours left to listen to the songs again and submit you

Voted - I'll try my best to do a second listenthrough of the songs at some point even though it'll be too late to be reflected in my votes as I've been consistent in always listening to song contests twice before voting for quite a while but just ran out of time on this occasion oops ~ Had 14 songs I wanted to vote for here anyway so not bad going.

(thanks AllStar for the YT playlist btw!)

  • Author

I won't make any deductions for late votes. Hopefully, they will all be received by the morning. As well as dhwe and uhsting, I'm just waiting for Wardy and Cody now.

  • Author

There is now a full house of voters. Thanks, everyone. The results will be revealed on Monday evening. I didn't want to go from the 1980s listening session this afternoon to doing the results straight after and it will also give me enough time to do the last few scoreboards.

Haven't put one for everyone but here's some guesses as there hasn't been any of those so far!

Rich - Charlotte Martin

Rollo - Sophie B Hawkins

Nine 3/4 - Within Temptation

Wardy - Cosmic Gate

Addy - Robyn

Herbs - Tori Amos and Damien Rice

Scene - Christina Aguilera

vibe - Cher

Tafty - Aqua

Spiceboy - RuPaul

LeeJ - All Saints

Wow73 - Ace Of Base

Julian - David Byrne

Jade - Unkle

Mango - Placebo

Uhsting - Fangoria

Chez - Peter Gabriel

Agree on Rollo for Sophie B Hawkins, I'll add Viper for Robyn, Within Temptation for Roba, Neneh Cherry for Wardy, Addy for Ace of Base (maybe a song he didn't get to use in Pop Factor last year), Herbs is a fair shout for Tori and Damien (as presuming Herbs is Damien in Pop Factor too and also he sent Damien's former band to another contest). Aside from those, I'm not really sure this time.

Edited by gooddelta

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.